The new Sage Fixed Assets 2019.1 release delivers supreme new features to enable users to easily take advantage of the rules passed under Tax Cuts & Jobs Act of 2017. Take a look at the added and enhanced features of the new release in the following.
New Features In Sage Fixed Assets
- A new Bulk Edit of Critical Depreciation Fields features added to provide an easy and quick way of altering the Depreciation Method or the Estimated Life for multiple depreciation and multiple assets books at once.
- Two Remaining Values added over the Remaining Life depreciation method to provide users the ability to use the Mid-quarter, Half-month or Mid-month, averaging conventions while altering the remaining life of the existing assets.
- Included with Important Tax Compliance updates to boost expense deduction in Section 179, update to form 4562, boost in depreciation caps on an automobile, and various updates for tax extender in legislation passed in the year 2018.
Sage Fixed Assets Enhancements
The following enhancements have been made in this release.
- User-adjustable Asset List
The new Asset List control enables users to set the font size and height of the Asset List’s row to their personal preference.
- Database Changes
The database has updated with SAP® SQL Anywhere 17, in order to keep abreast of new and latest available. (Not affected for Premier Depreciation, Planning or Tracking). In addition, it has also been modifying to hold the new depreciation method.
- Database name displayed
On the Asset List view, the name of the database of the open company is displaying after the company name.
- Quick access to on-topic learning
The Sage U education icon has been included to enable users to jump to on-topic short & in-depth courses and videos.
Fixes of Sage Fixed Assets
Along with this release, the following fixes have been made to the specified Sage Fixed Assets products.
- Partial Disposal not allowed if the asset enclose remaining value of $0.01
- Application fails to run when trying to edit the book fields of various assets in series
- Failing merge two or more companies when the CCH® ProSystem fx® is install
- Excessive depreciation due to the removal of Property Type A/T asset with the 100% initial-year allowance
- Image cut-off or skewed on the Image tab of the Detail View
Steps to apply 2019.1.1 update
Note: For Network and Premier Products the 2019.1.1 product update is only a Client-side update. There is no requirement for it to apply to the Premier Server or Network Server installation unless the client has installed there as well.
- Download and installed the Sage Fixed Assets 2019.1 by browsing to Sage Fixed Assets Download Portal.
- Close all running program on Workstation in which you have installed the Sage Fixed Asset Single-user or Client.
- Now, download and then extract the FA201911.zip file.
- As an Administrator, run the SFAU201911.exe that you have extracted. When prompted select NEXT and click on Yes.
- Once the installation is complete click on Finish.
Need More Info?
The professionals at accountsportal.co are standing by 247 to assist you in dealing with any matters related to Sage Fixed Assets 2019.1.1. Just dial on ☎ +1800-796-0471 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and get your queries and issues resolved. You may also chat with the professionals via Live Chat Support.