Sage 50 accounting software sends out constant updates for both the software and the payroll tool. While updates are a necessary part of the software and enhance its working, they need to be attended to, whenever they come up on the software.
Sage 50 tax form update is similar to other updates and will appear when a person tries to email or check the tax form or just open the Sage 50 accounts. The tax form updates or the Aatrix updates appear every year and is accompanied by some resolution to any error or issue faced by the users.
Usually, the updates are easy to download and quick to apply on the software. However, if you are facing an issue, then it is time you rectify it by calling in our Sage Customer support team.
Alternatively, look at some of the issues and ways to resolve them successfully.
Related Article: Payroll Taxes Not Calculating After Upgrading to a Newer Version
Tax form updates in Sage 50: Issues based on their installation
Usually, the SAGE 50 updates are installed quickly and effectively. However, if there is a problem in installing it, wait for some time before checking for the error. The Sage team has warned about the time related to installation processes time and again. Since Aatrix requires three different Microsoft redistributables, they will be installed during an automated update.
If a run-time error comes up with the message saying the update is not installed, then the problem may be due to the absence of the Microsoft C++Redistributables, such as the 2012 update 4, 2013 update 5 and 2017.
When the error occurs, wait for some time for it to disappear and run the update for it to complete. However, if you have closed the automatic update, it will not appear again. You need to then update the tax table manually.
Tax form updates in Sage 50: Installation /Resolution
If you are planning to update the tax form:
- Minimize the Sage 50 window, and when a window appears prompting you to update, click on it.
- The automatic window will install all the necessary files and transactions immediately.
- Once the update is complete, the tax form will open up and you can start working on the software
- However, if you have cancelled the update, you can only try to update using manual mode.
Manual Update of Sage 50 Tax form
- Click on Download Update when the relevant screen appears
- Now, download and install the file and Run it on the system
- Open Sage 50 software and click on Reports & Forms and select Forms from the list
- Click on Tax forms and click Payroll tax forms
- The tax form will download easily.
If the tax form is still unable to install or download, the problem may be due to a windows security block. Check for the firewall or antivirus on your system which is preventing the update window from appearing.
A corrupted form-view folder might also have caused this run-time error. Call the Sage 50 support experts from the Accountsportal toll-free number ✆+1-800-796-0471 for assistance on this issue. The Sage tech support experts will be able to look into the software, and also the system configuration to figure out where the error has occurred.