Sage 50 software lets the users to email directly from the account, without having to go through the hassle of copying or sending files as attachments. Since there is a variety of stuff to be emailed, such as bills, invoices, and payment summary and so on, this feature works perfectly for Sage 50 users.
There are times, however, when a user might find the problem in connecting to the email server from Sage accounts or the user is new and trying to email for the first time using Sage.
There can be any number of reasons for the issue of Unable to Send Email From Sage 50 account. Let us look at some of the possible reasons for the error to appear and how can we resolve it quickly. Alternatively, calling up the Sage technical support team can also help resolve the issue without any delay.
Unable to an email from Sage 50 accounts: Causes and Solution
Are you facing a problem where you are not able to email your invoices from Sage 50 account or the printer Icon has seen, but the email never comes up? Or even when the outlook is open, you are not able to mail the Sage documents from it?
If such is the case, then there can be several causes for it, a few of them being:
- The email program is not compatible with Sage 50
- Email-client is not set to Windows default mode
- Email writer damaged or corrupted
- The email writer is not configured
- UAC or user account control is blocking the software from contacting Email program
- Product update (latest) not installed
Solutions For Unable to E-mail from Sage 50 Accounting
Before proceeding, note that Sage 50 unable to send the email if you need to open the internet to send it. Sage 50 works on software-based email programs such as outlook.
One of the most frequent problems with the emailing arises when the Sage 50 is not compliant with the email programs. Sage 50 software can only work on those emails which are Sage 50 MAPI compliant. Check out the email you are using before confirming.
Sage 50 as Administrator
- Close the Sage 50 software and right-click on the Sage 50 icon again
- Click on ‘Properties’ and ‘Compatibility’ tab
- Now, click on ‘Run the program as Administrator’
- Click Apply (Click Change settings for all users if you are doing this in the terminal server
- Now, click Ok and Open Sage 50 to check if you are able to operate the email.
Outlook As administrator
- Open the directory to find Outlook Installation
- Now, right-click on the Executable Program and click on Properties
- Select ‘Advanced’ and click on Run as Administrator
- If the program down not have a Compatibility tab shown, right-click on an Executable file to find Troubleshoot compatibility
- Then click on ‘The program needs additional permissions’ and do the necessary operations before clicking on
Disabling the UAC control
- Go to Start and key in UAC
- Now, click on Change User control and when the window opens up, change it to Never Notify and click Ok
- Restart the system for the changes to apply
Check at each stage if the email issue sorted out. If not, try to set the emailing client as default. If this also does not work, check if the Outlook line (if used) is of versions 2007, 2010 or 2013, and not before that.
If the error still persists, dial up our Sage 50 experts at Accountsportal help desk number ✆+1-800-796-0471 for assistance on this issue. The Sage 50 experts desk will provide a technical expert to sort out the issue, any time of the day.