If you are looking for the information related to the TLS 1.2 for QuickBooks. Then here we are going to tell you about it TLS 1.2 and the requirements to have it. The information you read here is directly taken by the QuickBooks support team who is having a great experience in it. So the knowledge you get is up to date and correct.
The TLS 1.2 is a protocol of Internet Security that is becoming internet standard rapidly. To access the intuit services by the connections of QuickBooks it needs to meet the same requirements to provide security and stability.
The requirements that you need are mentioned below.
The requirements that you need to fulfill for avoiding the issues before updating the TLS 1.2 for QuickBooks Desktop. These requirements are as follows:-
- Your QuickBooks Desktop version must be updated
- For this, you need this Operating System to get this update Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
You can also do one more thing that you need to run the TLS 1.2 Readiness Tool. Using this tool your system will update automatically and after that, you can update this. For doing this you first need to meet the requirements and if you can’t then it cannot be updated.
Here are the services that will affect if the required things are not complete:-
- The activation of the new system for QuickBooks desktop will effect.
- Basic functions will also effect like checking orders and supplies.
- Intuit Data Protect and VAT E-filling effects.
- The password reset option cannot be used if you need to do it.
- The apps like webmail, contributed reports, my apps, etc are affected as it needs the authentication.
- Other services that effects are payroll, banking, payments, etc.
All this information is provided by the QuickBooks team so that you will get to know about it all. The team is experienced, professional and trained in solving all the issues and providing you the best solution.
Above, you get to know that for the TLS 1.2 update you need to fulfill all the requirements. Otherwise, it affects the services in the software and you are not able to use it properly. This update is important as it is stabled and provides the security to the system. So do update this and if you have any issues or queries directly call at QuickBooks technical support helpline number 1800-796-0471.