Receiving Error Code 4020 while using Sage Error, don’t worry by reading below points you can find out the cause and there are some basic troubleshooting steps so that you can rectify that error. This is the common error faced by the users when the user didn’t enter the IP address in the Administrative site for their web server and then Error Code message displayed on the screen “Sagepay Error 4020”.
Causes of Sage Pay Error Code 4020
Now comes the causes and what are the solutions for the above error code.
Causes can be many, However, some basic causes are mentioned below.
- IP Address: The first reason for the error is usually when a user fails to enter the IP address for the webserver. The complete process should be done on the Sagepay Administrative Site because it accepts only the server’s IP address which is registered for the site.
- My Sage Pay: The main cause of the above error is when the IP address entered in the web store function does not recognize the ” My Sage Pay “accounts sites. It is important for the IP address to include “ My sage pay” account sites, but it fails to which causes the error code 4020.
Effects of Sagepay Error Code 4020
If an error comes then it is obvious that result is also delivered with the error, below are some result which comes with error code 4020.
- No access to sage pay: As users are not able to register their IP address, hence it is not possible to directly access to sage pay account as the IP address has not registered.
- System Crashing: System crashes may directly effect on Sage pay.
Let’s come to some basic troubleshooting steps. There are many troubleshooting steps but some of them have mentioned below.
1. Advance Computer user Solution:
One needs to perform the below steps for a quick approach to the problem. These are given below:
- Switch on the system.
- Switch to administrator login.
- Go to Start>>select all program>>Accessories>>system tools>>system restore.
- In another window, select the option” Restore my system to an earlier time”.
- Select Next.
- In the list choose the latest system repair point
- Select the restore point list.
- Switch to next.
- When the restoration part is over, restart the system.
2. Adding IPs:
User should add an appropriate IP from the SagePay Account Control Panel by following below steps:
- Start the terminal window.
- On Prompt you should enter ping
- Click on the space bar
- After that, they should join the server host-name so that to obtain the IP address. Click Enter.
If still, the problem persists, users must get their own Sagepay simulator account and then confirm the Sagepay matching set extension with the” Simulator “mode.
How to Contact AP Experts?
Not resolved? Call us at 1800-796-0471 our experienced and professional Sage technical team is here to help you. Our team will solve your all technical queries in minimum time. You can also get in touch with our team through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or do a live chat with our executives. We are available 24*7 to help you.