Sage Fixed Assets is a comprehensive solution that will help you keep a track of your business coat and help you with better management. It is business management software that comes with several exceptional features and tools that will analyze your business. Sage Fixed Assets Solution is basically designed to analyze, track, depreciated and create an accurate report. Tracking a complete life cycle can be difficult so the Sage has come up with a new solution i.e. Sage Fixed Assets that offers nearly fifty depreciation methods along with several tracking features like customization of the entry fields for each & every asset, barcode scanners, etc that will handle all your business needs. This solution will help you in several ways to save your business money.
Product Benefits – Sage Fixed Assets
- Crucial Reports – Sage Fas gives the most necessary reports that you have to guarantee that your business financial data is well prepared, accurate, and up-to-date. Some of the built-in reports include Monthly & Annual Projection, Depreciation Expense & Summary, Disposal, Asset Basis, and Quarterly Acquisition.
- Flexibility & Security – Sage Fas highlights adaptable information fields, drop-down records for quick information section, Asset Templates that encourage information trustworthiness, and a Group Manager for prevalent association and openness. Primary concern: you can make your Sage Fas to streamline your work for you! Sage Fas likewise offers phenomenal security for your information, with secure access worked in at various levels of framework utilize. At the end of the day, just the individuals who have secure access to change imperative information will have the capacity to do as such inside the framework.
- Streamlined Migration – The Import/Export Wizard in Sage Fas enables you to rapidly and helpfully import and incorporate information into the FAS Asset Accounting Database and General Ledger. Moreover, the framework has worked in IRS Forms and Worksheets, for example, shape 3468 (Investment Credit) and frame 4562 (Depreciation and Amortization).
- Timely, Quality Support – Sage FAS Support Plus individuals get a remarkable client to bolster on the web or by telephone. These client bolster experts are prepared to answer your inquiries and give assistance when you require it! Sight and sound instructional exercises are additionally accessible to kick you off!
- Trusted Name – For a long time, Sage Fixed Assets arrangements have been a put stock in the name in settled resource administration, conveying the most entire and precise administration arrangements on the planet. Envision not any more repetitive information section errands—and not any more exorbitant danger of administrative rebelliousness!
Modules of Sage Fixed Assets:
- Sage Fixed Assets-Depreciation Tool: This tool helps you have better control over the fixed assets of your business. It manages all the purchase, transfer and clearance. There are around fifty different depreciation methods like group asset depreciation and full integration along with several other ledger methods.
- Sage Fixed Assets-Tracking: This tool will help you in accurately tracking your inventory database along with the asset registry. It will acknowledge all the information about your inventory and maintain a database that will help you in the accurate verification of your assets.
- Sage Fixed Assets-Planning: This tool helps in the better management of the business. It helps in analyzing your business in a better way, i.e. it observes all the financial and physical aspects of your business by evaluating the projects by monitoring the financial budgets, expenses, and status. There are several levels of tracking that helps in better monitoring of your business. It has over 45-user-defined fields, several inbuilt reports, and a tool that provides you with key project information in just a glance by Project Snapshot tool.
Sage Fixed Assets is an exceptional application but it is also susceptible to errors as software; however user-friendly it is can crash due to some technical issues. In such a situation, you can look for means resolve your issue or you can seek assistance from a technical expert. One such consultancy that provides support for various accounting software like Sage is Accountsportal.co. They provide support 24*7 so you can connect them at any point in a day. There are various means to contact them, i.e.
- Helpline Service: They have a 24*7 available Helpline number, so you can reach out to the experts at any point in time. You just have to dial their toll-free number ✆+1-800-796-0471 and the expert will immediately respond to you back.
- Online Chat Assistance: This method is also known as the Sage 50 Live Chat Support. You just have to visit their website accountsportal.co and you can find this option on the homepage of the website. This way you can simply chat with the expert.
- 24*7 Email Support: You can write an email to the Sage 50 technical support team who is available online 24*7 to resolve your queries. You can write an email and state your problem and they will write back to you with the best possible solution.