Sage 50 is an accounting application that was specially designed for the small and medium industries to relax from the extra burden of handling the finances and accounts. Even though it lessens your work and helps in providing efficiency in your work but there are instances when you may come across certain technical issues and errors that may disrupt your workflow One such technical error is Sage Error Code 1304. It generally occurs when you try to install the Sage application on your system. It occurs during the second or the third step of installation of the software and you see the following message getting displayed on your screen:
Error: “1304 Error writing to Sage.peachtree.API.resolver.dll”
Here are some solutions that are recommended by the Sage experts for sage Error Code 1304.
Solution I: Update .NET Framework
- Install the .NET 4.0 framework manually in your computer system.
- Reboot your system to install all the updates.
Solution II: Update your Windows Operating System
- Update the windows Installer (msiexec.exe) by running the Windows Updates on your system.
Solution III: USB devices are to be removed
- You will have to disable and unplug all the external USB devices.
- Now, try to re-install the Sage 50 application.
Solution IV: Log in to your system as the Windows Administrator
- Reboot your computer system and then log in to the system as the Administrator.
Solution V: Disable the UAC i.e. User Account Control
- Disable the UAC.
- Right click on the Autorun.exe file while starting the installation.
- Press Run as Administrator option.
Solution VI: Upgrade your Sage application to the latest version available
- Look for Sage updates or upgrades that are available.
- If any, then download and install them on your system.
- You can either install them automatically or manually.
- While doing so, you should log in to the system as an Administrator.
- After the installation reboot your system.
Note: When you update or upgrade your software, it resolves all the technical issues and bugs of the previous version. This is the simplest way to resolve your error.
The solutions mentioned in this article are suggested by the Sage certified experts. These solutions are for the Sage Error Code 1304 but for the different scenarios. Even after trying all the solutions that are mentioned above, your Sage Error Code 1304 still persists, then you should reach out to the Sage technical experts for assistance. You can contact Accountsportal.co for help. They are one of the most recognized Sage support providing consultancy that provides round the clock assistance across the globe.
You can instantly connect with them by calling on their 24*7 customer support toll-free number ☎+1-800-796-0471 from your telephone. There are other means to reach out to them like you can email your queries to the Online Email support or you can visit their website and request for Sage 50 Live Chat Support option. they will immediately get back to you and help you in resolving all your Sage related queries i.e. technical as well as function. They will come up with the best possible solution for your issues and troubles.