Sage EFT direct error is a well-known error by a Sage user. The common reason in the Sage application for EFT Error is the slowness of EFT. More cause can be behind this error but mentioning all the reasons is not possible until we know the exact reason. Below are some main reasons due to which EFT direct errors happen.
Reasons for Sage EFT direct Error
- EFT file generation not completed
- Transactions are not pulling up in EFT
- EFT direct encounter while reading the data
- File generation takes a long time as usually by EFT direct
- The generation starts but then loops back to the first screen.
There are some common resolutions are given, you can follow and try to remove the above error.
Solution1: EFT stalls when the file Generated
EFT stalls when the file is generated
- Open the Sage 50 file and create a backup
- After that Click Maintenance
- Clear Data
- Select Clear Paid Transactions
- Select Clear paid customers transactions
- Check the options” Include inactive customers “option
- Clear lookup Data for all paid Transactions, then click select all.
- Click on Customer aged detail report to run the report to ensure that no duplicate receipt numbers are used, and common and quotes are not included in any receipt number
- Select the date on the line Clear Transaction Paid or before
- Select Ok
- Open Sage 50 file
- Create a backup
- Select Maintenance
- Clear Data
- Select Clear Paid Transaction, then Clear Paid Vendor Transactions.
- Check the Include, inactive vendors options
- Clear lookup data for all paid Transactions
- Click select all
- Run the vendor aged detail report to ensure that no duplicate cheques are being used and commas and quotes are not included in any cheque number
- The select date on the line Clear Transactions paid or before.
- Select ok
- Open sage 50 file
- Create a backup
- Select maintenance, clear data
- Clear paycheque details
- Delete any employees which have not been PAID in the last 7 years
The working directory is Under C:\Program Files (x86) EFTSIMPLY \Data
- Create a new company file in sage 50 EFT direct & use a new working directory
- Restores your files from the old sage 50 EFT direct company file
- Delete the old company file if required
- Open company file in Sage 50 EFT Direct.
- Click company profile, Company maintenance.
- Note where the current “working directory “is located.
- Closeout of Sage 50 EFT Direct and navigate to the working directory.
- Rename the working directory folder.
- Copy the working directory to the location you want it to be stored.
- Open sage 50 EFT and note that you will get a dialog box popping up the information you that “A required working directory not found. Please specify it and try again.”
- Click OK
- Enter the new” Working Directory “path and re-enter your sage 50 Directory and file name.
- Answer no, “Do you want to delete all the information concerning the old company?
Contact AP Experts
Still, the system is showing the same error? Call us at +1800-796-0471 our experienced and trained technical support executives are here to help you with your all technical query related information and issues. You can also do a live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will revert you shortly. Our team is available 24*7 to help with your concern.