Sage 50 BOB Error 5185 occurs when the user tries to set up a local connection with the server but fails to do so. One of the major causes of the error is an invalid license or unable to set-up a connection for installation or upgrade/update process.
Here are some of the Major causes Sage 50 BOB Error 5185:
There are three main reasons behind the error. Let’s take you to all the reasons and causes one-by-one to have a comprehensive knowledge of the error code:
- The main cause of the error is the violation of the policy or license agreement. Due to which the internet browser or web applications doesn’t get the data transfer feature running.
- The error may also occur due to the connection between the terminal server, down-web server and the middleware server doesn’t set-up properly or shows set-up error.
- When the system loses connectivity during the upgrade/update processor at the time of software installation.
For any application using Sage Accounting Software which is designed to collaborate information with the database server. It is the customer’s application through which the data can be easily accessed.
The local dll server has a memory advantage and access to the data can be obtained by the dll local server. This is an advantage that the local dll server provides to Sage 50 users. We suggest you take advantage of all the local, web and other servers so that the data can be processed even from the remote computer.
Here is what you can do to fix the Sage BOB 50 Error 5185:
These are the 4 steps you need to follow to get the error fixed in as less possible time as it actually needs:
- Check that you have proper internet connectivity to access the internet and other web application. The basic function is that you need to get the update or installation done.
- Check the minimum system requirement and also check if your system meets all requirements. It reduces the chance of any error while upgrading the software.
- Check if the license has expired or not. If it is so, renew it to extend the date by accepting the terms and conditions.
- If the error is still there in your software, you need to have an ads.ini file in the setting of your Windows. It disables the check settings so that you can get rid of Sage 50 Bob error 5185.
Accountsportal.co – An Accountancy Net guide – Steps to connect with us:
We have advanced technical support assistance. You can connect with our technical team to avail all types of assistance on Sage 50 accounting software. To connect with us, you simply have to dial our all-time available Sage 50 technical support Toll-Free Number 1800-796-0471. We are also available through our Official Email Address email@example.com. Drop a mail to us with your query and we’ll revert you with all necessary detail and information. Or we are also available through Live Chat Support. It is available at the down-right corner of the website accountsportal.co. Connect with us now and get issues solved.