Follow these steps to retrieve Sage 50 Serial Number and Activation Key.
- Open the Sage Customer Panel.
- Enter credentials and log-in to Sage Account.
- Open My Accounts
- Jot down all necessary credentials
- Go to Home –> My Account –>Products & Services
- Check the Serial Number.
- Write down Serial Number and Activation Key.
You can also obtain Serial Number and Activation Key from the back of your CD cover
Steps to enter Serial Number
You need to start this process on admin computer or main workstation.
- From your Workstation or Admin PC, open software and then click on Help.
- Click on Select Sage 50 activation
- Select the Sage version that you use.
- Select Ok
- Enter Serial Number (your Sage 50 will restart)
- Click on Help and then click on About Sage 50 Accounting
- Enter and confirm Serial Number. Correct it and select OK
- Follow the steps on all systems and workstations
Steps to Enter the Activation key
- In Sage 50 software, open Tools and click on Upgrade Program
- Enter credentials
- Serial Number
- Account’s ID
- Activation Key
To Get into Detail:
- Call us on our Toll-Free Number: ✆+1-800-796-0471
- Connect with us via Sage Live Chat Support
- Send us your query on our official email address: email@example.com