Sage 50 is clean and distinct software geared to match every business requirement. The software helps to manage all business accountability needs.
Sage 50 Quantum has many advantages starting off with a strong financial reporting that allows comparison of financial statement from two different periods, create invoices from data and edit them for a specific customer, furnishes useful inventory reports and allow working under different levels of security for different individuals.
But at times, the software may face issues like the common Sage 50 Quantum slowdown or freezing issue.
About Error Sage 50 Quantum Freezing
While starting Sage 50 Quantum, the software freezes or while entering a lot of data (30 -60 minutes of continuous data entry) it starts to slow down a lot.
Here are some of the causes of Sage 50 Freezing
- Attachment folder may be large
- Corrupt or damaged data/company file
- Error in the company file
- Check UAC (User Accounts Control) Settings
- Unauthorized sharing permission
- Software blocked by the real-time scanner, antivirus or firewall
- Damaged .NET framework
- Pervasive auto loading as a service has stopped and cannot be restarted
- Make sure the antivirus isn’t doing an active scan of the Data Folder or Pervasive Folder and slowing things down
- Backups shouldn’t be running throughout the day or changed backup files shouldn’t be getting back up while Sage is working
- Configure your Firewall to allow both Sage 50 & Peachtree separately and allow Pervasive (database engine for Sage) to pass.
- A corrupt version of Microsoft’s Dot NetFramework – Uninstall and re-install / run Dot NetFramework Repair
- Someone working at the server could also cause slowdowns
- Try replacing your network switch – Pervasive uses two TCP ports for communicating and prefers Private IP addresses over public so allow ports 1583 and 3351 and check again
- Problem with the DNS servers – change the DNS server to Google DNS (188.8.131.52) and check
Resolutions of Sage 50 Quantum Freezing
Solution 1: Reinstalling Pervasive
- Right-click the taskbar and select task manager
- Select the process tab
- Right click on the w3dbsmgr.exe and end task
- Look for msizap.exe, right click and end task
- Now check if the installation resumes
Solution 2: System Upgrade
- Cancel installation and
- Open task manager and right click on Msizap.exe ( it’s a window zapper file meant to clean up damaged Registry settings for apps that failed to install properly) – Select end task
- Close Sage 50 installation wizard and restart installation
Solution 3: Install the program to the default directory
- Cancel installation
- Restart installation and install the program to C:\Program Files (x86) directory. This is the default directory for 32-bit programs that are installed in a windows 64 – bit Operating Systems environment
Solution 4: Installing the Microsoft .NET framework
- Cancel the installation
- Activate .NET framework 4 or 4.5 whichever is applicable
- Restart install from _setup.exe
Solution 5: Reboot the computer > Select C:\Sage folder
- Open installation folder and double click on the Peachw folder
- Double click Install folder > Right click on _ setup.exe
- Select Run as Administrator
Contact Our Sage Support AccountsPortal Team Advice Anytime
Sage Quantum edition is one of the most premium accounting software in the market. If you aren’t aware of the complete issue related to Sage 50 Quantum such as freezing, slowing down then you can contact AccountsPortal on toll-free number 1-800-796-0471 for complete Sage support. We are the number one site for countless users who confide in us to get their Sage software run error-free with timely resolution and keep their business running smoothly in an uninterrupted manner.
Facing critical multiple collapses, data security, and data damage issues?
AccountsPortal Sage support is easily accessible 24/7 through the year on the toll-free number that provides the right support and committed to resolving queries or doubts related to Sage.
Contact Sage Support Experts For All Hard to Resolve issues
Our experts have substantial experience in identifying and resolving the most stubborn errors related to Sage; be it functional, configurationally, server or data related. The team provides support for all the versions of Sage like Sage Enterprise, Sage Accounting, and Financials, Sage People and Payroll, Payment and Banking solutions.
With AccountsPortal, There’s No Wait For A Definitive Solution!
Our toll-free numbers 1-800-796-0471 is open 24×7. Call us or engage in a one-on-one chat with our adviser. Alternatively, you can also write to us with the detailed query on our email – email@example.com and one of our advisors will contact you with the right resolution.