For its excellent features, Sage 50 has gained its popularity as the most used around the globe. Some best features of Sage 50 include; high-speed account management, cash-flow, invoices, inventory, taxes, and many more.
Though integrated with many excellent features, users still experience minor problems while working with Sage 50. At times, some files on Sage 50 stop or fail to respond for some reason, this error is commonly known as “Sage 50 Error: File System Error 100 in file [filename].”
|Phone Support||Dial +1-800-796-0471|
|Email Support||Send Mail Here|
|Chat Support||Click to Start SAGE Live Chat|
|Form Contact||Fill Send us enquiry|
In this article, we will provide you with the related information about “Sage 50 Error: File System Error 100 in file [filename].” So, kindly spare some moments to carefully read the article, so that you get a vivid understanding of the cause of the error and find the better resolution to resolve the error successfully.
Sage 50 File System Error Number 100 In File:
When you try to access certain file, you get to see one of these errors pop-up on the screen of your computer running on Windows OS:
- Error: “File System Error 100 in file [filename].”
- Error: “File System Error 100 in file Permiss.dat.”
- Error: “File System Error 100 in file Serial.dat.”
- Error: “File System Error 100 or 3006 in file [Directory]\JRNLHDR.DAT.”
- Error: “File System Error 3006 in JRNLHDR.DAT” on a standalone.
Causes: Sage 50 Error: File System Error 100 in file [filename].
There are basically different reasons for why the error occurs. Carefully, go through the following causes and find out the most certain reason for the error and take measure accordingly.
- File attribute setting is set on Read Only
- If Pervasive runs as an application instead of Service.
- The Pervasive file is either damaged or the cache files are very small.
- Damaged indicated file, which the program cannot be recovered.
- Damaged files in any company directory
- Enabled User Account Control
The Solutions for error “Sage 50 Error: File System Error 100 in file [filename]”
Follow the solutions given below to resolve the error:
Solution 1: When the File attribute setting is set on Read Only mode
- Browse the indicated location mentioned
- Right-click on the indicated fileand click on Properties
- In the Attributes section, you will see the Read-onlybox
- Un-check the box and then select OK
Solution 2: If Pervasive runs as an application instead of Service
- Search the Pervasive and end it
- Re-start the Pervasive
- Make sure you don’t receive the error message again
Solution 3: If the Pervasive file is either damaged or the cache files are very small
- Search for the Pervasive and then uninstall it
- Now, re-download the Pervasive
- Re-install the Pervasive and try to run the program
Solution 4: Reboot your computer
- Close your computer and restart it again
- Launch Sage 50 and check the error does not occur again
Solution 5: Clear away the Expandable Files
- Set up a different data folder for the particular company dictionary
- Go to the program and make sure the issue is solved
Solution 6: When the User Account Control is enabled
- Open the Sage 50 icon on the desktop
- Right-click on it and then press on Run As An Administrator
Get instant Sage Support by dialing at 1800-796-0471 (tollfree).
These are some of the best solutions for resolving the issue. We hope that you are able to solve your issue following the above solution. However, you still need additional service to resolve the error “Sage 50 Error: File System Error 100 in file [filename].” Call us on ✆+1-800-796-0471 or mail us. You can also reach us via Sage 50 Live Chat Support available on our website.