Sage 50 Error Clr20r3
While working with Sage 50 software you may face many errors and Sage 50 error Clr20r3 is one of the most common errors, “Program has stopped working” error display as CLR20r on your open window. This error occurs when all legal backup and recovery application doesn’t work properly. There will be more string of errors in all types of instances having similar identity error- error issue 01: ds3_tool.exe, Error issue 02: 0.6.0.3, Error issue 03: 4fade72a and many more.
This error issue most of the time recover with .NET Framework. It is very necessary to verify the principles of .NET Framework. In any case, if verification fails then you need to uninstall the .NET Framework and again install it from stand-alone setup.
To resolve Sage 50 error Clr20r3, you need to perform these steps:
Step 1: Firstly, you need to edit the Hosts file with the following steps:
- First of all, click on the start menu then go with the Notepad option and choose Run as administrator.
- Go to the file and open it then file type form change from *.txt to all files*.*
- After that, click on C:\WIDOWS\System32\drivers\etc.
- Then, you need to open the host’s file and add localhost identity 127.0.0.1 while processing the file and ignore all the unnecessary lines by clicking this # sign.
- To end this processing, click on File and save it.
Step 2: Must be sure about connection manager is started, if not, you need to go through with these steps:
- Click on the control panel and go to the Administrative tools>> services.
- After that, hold you right-click on Sage 50 database connection manager and go with the start option.
Step 3: Must be checking for space with these following steps:
- Go to the window explorer and click on the C drive then select properties from the drop-down option.
- Make sure about hard disk space in hard drive.
- After that erase all the unnecessary files.
- You must be sure about the project file is not missing and titled with a file name.
Step 4: When you access the important data over server error issues, just follow these steps:
- Firstly, enter the IP address rather than a server name.
- Then open the Sage 50 screen highlighted and selected the existing organization.
- Go to the file name type then select the IP address of the server and go with entering click.
Step 5: Simply edit the accounting folder permissions:
- Go to the window explorer and click on C:\users\%\documents.
- Hold the right click on the accounting folder and choose Properties from the drop-down option and go with a security click.
- Then click on Edit then select Add and go with “types everyone” click.
- Then click on OK and find the account which is newly added.
- In the accounting folder permission, section marks give permission to a checkbox. This will help to enable to control everyone’s folder.
AP Experts Customer support
For more assistance or any query regarding Sage 50, you can connect with our Sage 50 support phone number via toll-free number 1800-796-0471 or drop your issue at our official mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For on-time resolution, you can chat with one of our experts via LIVE CHAT; the link button is available on our official mail. Our expert advisory team will resolve your all issues as soon as possible.