Accounting service is an essential function of any business. Though the manual managing of the accounting data is quite hard, in present time these tasks become easier with the inculcation of Sage 50 software, company owners have to make sure accuracy is maintained while commerce with the bookkeeping operations.
Many times, there are scenarios in which the application shows up a few error codes, as a result, the user may face the interruption in their work. One common error arises in their system known as DLL error Sage 50. In this article, the user will get all the required information or they can directly call on our Sage tech Support Number.
Reasons Sage 50 DLL File Errors:
There are few reasons behind the error, few of them are discussing into points below:
- Incorrect installation of a Pervasive database
- Corrupted registry key
- Corrupted company windows profile
- It could be possibilities that registry being blocked by UAC or security software
Windows is not able to start or stop pervasive while the installation
How can I resolve the Sage 50 DLL File Errors?
Resolution 1: Windows is not able to start or stop pervasive while the installation
- Choose the windows key plus R
- Here the user needs to write Taskmgr
- Choose the Details tab or Processes tab
- Choose the w3dbsmgr.exe
- Choose the End Process or End Task
- The user can verify the command to end the process
- After completing the above task, the user can start and install the Sage 50 software and verify the issue.
Resolution 2: Issue of Compatibility
- Right tick on the Setup.exe, and choose the Run as.
- Clean protect their system and data from unauthorized activity box.
- Choose ok and authenticate they can install.
Resolution 3: Pervasive Faulty installation
- Remove Pervasive completely, and Pervasive Reinstall manually.
- Install the Sage software and verify the error.
Resolution 4: Setup file in compatibility mode needs to run
Now the user needs to browse their installation files from the location, the user checks the related Resources department for the instructions
- Now Browse to Install\ Peachw
- Right tick on setup.exe
- Tick on the Properties
- Choose the Compatibility tab
- Tick mark on the empty box and process this compatibility mode program
- Tick on the application and tick on Ok buttons.
- Authenticate that they can install the program
Resolution 5: Corrupted company windows profile
- First log in the system as different windows administrator or they can generate a new administrator profile.
- Authenticate their installation process and verify the issue
Resolution 6: Damaged registry key
- Download the Microsoft Easy Fix tool to fix the issue and erase the Workgroup engine Pervasive PSQL
- Authenticate they are capable to install without the error.
- If the above resolution steps do not fix their issue, restore their windows to fix the issue and verify the error.
Hopefully, these above resolution steps will very useful to fix the DLL error, they can also try disabling firewall and anti-virus of their system. This may fix the issue. In case the error still persists, they can contact on our Sage Support Phone number, who can fix the issue instantly. Call on ✆+1-800-796-0471.