Sage is an excellent software that can make all kinds of accounting tasks very easy for all users in the accounting domain. It not only helps in streamlining all accounts and finance related works but also aids in completing them at a very fast pace.
Moreover, the automated features in the Sage software make work further effortless for every user. There are many kinds of automated features in this software which makes work efficient and gets completed faster without any hassle. Many Sage users would like to know the way to integrate Sage 50cloud and Office 365 Integration.
Let us explore the steps in detail:
- Once the customer’s payment for Office 365 is confirmed and the order for the subscription is done, the user will ultimately get an email invitation.
- After receiving that email invitation, customers must select the ‘Get started’ button, which will lead to the ‘Microsoft Sign in’ page. After that, customers must provide the ‘administrator account’ from the ‘Getting Started’ email and then select the ‘Next’ button.
- Then, on the ‘Enter password’ page, customers must type in the ‘temporary password’ provided in the ‘Getting Started’ email and select the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Next, on the ‘Update your password’ page, customers must type in the ‘temporary password’ in the ‘current password’ field, enter a new password in the next two fields, and then select the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Once all the above steps are done, customers must select the ‘Accept’ button at the bottom of the ‘Sage Business Center’ page. This will open the next window called ‘Step 1. Agreements and Permissions’. Customers must select the ‘Accept’ button at the bottom. This will open the next window called ‘Step 2. Connect Sage 50C with Office 365’. Customers must select the ‘I’ll sync Sage 50C data later’ and select the ‘Finish’ button.
For advanced steps after this or if customers face any problems or they seek further information regarding the above steps, they should contact our Sage 50C Technical Support Team at this toll-free number ☎+1-800-796-0471 for expert guidance.
Our team of experts is well versed with the technicalities involved in Sage 50cloud and Office 365 integration and they will tell you the best way to get your work done. They are available at any time around the year as per the convenience of the user. In fact, our Sage experts are trained in providing the best and the easiest solutions to everyone.