Sage 300 is an Enterprise Resource planning (ERP) solution that is developed by Sage Group for mid-size organizations. It was previously known as Sage ERP Accpac and it is used in various business sectors like financial services, professional services, public sector and other marketing sectors i.e. wholesale & distribution. There are other products of Sage that are utilized by various industries. They are Sage 50, Sage 100, sage 200, etc.
Sage 300 is basically a comprehensive solution that was designed on a flexible platform as it can be integrated to various applications that will enhance your business. It is available in three editions, which are Sage 300 Standard, Sage 300 Advanced and Sage 300 Premium ERP. They are desktop based application that can be purchased or subscribed according to your business requirement. It works on Windows Operating system as well as LINUX that requires Pervasive, Oracle and Microsoft database. This software is generally installed on-premises but can be accessed from anyplace and anytime. It has several enhanced features that will effectively boost your business.
Features of Sage 300
Here is the list of features which sage group has introduced in Sage 300 ERP.
- Business Intelligence & Reporting: It helps you in increasing the productivity of a business because of the various customizing options that are available with Sage 300 ERP. It will make your business run smoothly.
- Accounting &Finance: With Accounting & finance option, you can easily incorporate sales and service functions seamlessly, so that it can easily meet your entire financial requirement.
- Tax & Sales Automation: The sage 300 has an exclusive feature that enables you to update your Tax and Sales process automatically.
- Integrated Payment Processing with Sage 300 through Credit card Processing: It is an in-house payment service of Sage. It helps in lower cost of ownership.
- Sales Management: You can form strong business management foundation with its enhanced modules.
- Purchasing Management: You can successfully reduce your cost by combination of inventory and distribution of process.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): You can maintain a healthy relationship with your clients and synchronize your sales as well.
- Inventory & Warehouse Management: You can now easily track your inventory with inventory & warehouse management.
- Human Resources Management & Payroll: You can now easily maintain your company’s cost and manage payroll function.
- Sage 300 Document Management: You can now easily capture your document in Sage 300.
- Project & Time Management: You can simultaneously manage your services & maintain your project report.
- Ecommerce Incorporation: Details can be seamlessly exchanged with your Sage 300 ERP.
- Forms & Checks: Sage has in-house customized checks along with forms that are 100% percent compatible with your application. It provides secure transactions as they are integrated with several combinations.
- Document Management: Incorporated AP Automation & Work-flow: You can now access all your data directly without any interruption. It will also provide security to your data.
With such exceptional features, what are you waiting for? If you have any doubts or queries, just reach out Accountsportal.co. To connect with them you will have to call on their toll-free helpline number ☎+1-800-796-0471.
What is Accountsportal.co?
Accountsportal.co is one of the leading Sage Support providing consultancy that is recognized globally for its exceptional service. They provide services for Sage software round the clock, so you can contact them at any point in time. You can give a call to them. You just have to dial their toll-free number ☎+1-800-796-0471, which is available 24*7 across the globe. You can also visit their website, if you need more information regarding sage products.