Sage 100 2018.3 is now out for the user to download. With this updated version, Sage 100 has included many new exciting features and functions for the user to enhance the company’s performance. This addition to the latest version is appreciated by the user since it is assisting in the smooth running of the organization.
|Phone Support||Dial +1-800-796-0471|
|Email Support||Send Mail Here|
|Chat Support||Click to Start SAGE Live Chat|
|Form Contact||Fill Send us enquiry|
An improvement made in Sage 100 2018.3 are:
- For the period End Report Selection, reset button has been made – an addition of Reset Default Reports button to the Period End Report Selection window has been made where all the samples are found.
- In Calendar Window enhanced Navigation – Below are the changes that have made to the Calendar window;
- The end day(s) of the previous month are showed while the first week of the month doesn’t display. But the first week of the succeeding month is display and last week doesn’t.
- When your concentration is on the first day of the month, clicking on the left arrow key shows the prior month. When your concentration is on the last day of the month, clicking the right arrow key shows the next month.
- Custom Office Enhancements
Several changes and improvements were made to the Customs Office module including:
- Option for Calculator Numeric page – Addition of calculator to the Multi-Line page. Choose this check box to include the calculator button next to your field.
- In the Screen Editor Buttons Appear – Calculator, calendar, and lookup appear in the customizer screen using sage 100 2018.
- Capability to eliminate UDFs from Selection grid to a table for a major entity, like AR_Customer, to prohibit the UDF from selection grids for reports that use the table.
- Purchase and sales
In this new version, the user can now apply multi-sales orders to an invoice. Other than that various forms, reports and on-screen verification has been upgraded to specify the applied sales orders.
In case of Purchase Order unit when creating POs using ‘Auto produce from Sales Orders’, any drop-ship items that are used in multiple lines in a sales order can now remain on separate lines in the purchase order.
- Material Bills
In the new version, they have added a new page as ‘Sync Misc Charge Changes with Bill Tables ‘of option related materials. Basically, there are three lists of upgrading bills with miscellaneous change item.
- Yes –for the updated bills in the modification made in Miscellaneous Item Maintenance.
- No – Click no in case you don’t want to update the bills
- Prompt – If you want to receive a text message after you are done with updates a page for a selected piece in Miscellaneous Item Maintenance, Bill of Materials appears.
Additional support is required:
We hope that by now you are cleared about the new version of Sage 100, its additional features and its use and have not struggled much after keeping a note to all the above details of additional features. But in case you are still having some doubt and want to know more about the software, then we assure that our technical team is always present in your service. They are totally efficient, skilled, experienced and knowledgeable and can very well understand your doubt and queries.
You can get connected with our team through various means of communication. You can contact at our Sage 100 Technical Support number ✆+1-800-796-0471 which is available 24×7 or simply drop a mail at our official mail ID email@example.com and also you can Connect with us through Sage Chat Support.