Sage business accounting software is globally accepted software by all the small and medium-sized industries. The software comprises of exceptional features that simplify the complex business accounting. The automated features incorporated in the software helps the user to escalate the business performance, saving plenty of time. But as we all know software and errors goes hand in hand. Similarly, Sage 50 application undergoes error in the due course of time. Stopping the software unexpectedly creates many problems for the user. The user fails to run the software and it affects the workflow of the business.
The Sage 50 software might stop working in between that might happen due to several reasons. Users might experience a problem running Sage 50 after installing the recent update. Sage 50 will be opened without any issue after the installation finished. And when the software is launched an error message is displayed “Sage 50 Accounting has stopped working.”
Sage 50 Stopped Working Error Causes:
When opening Task window Getting Error: “Sage 50 has stopped working” or “Sage 50 Accounting has stopped working”
After Windows 10 update Getting Error: “Sage 50 has stopped working” or “Sage 50 Accounting has stopped working”
When opening the general ledger Getting Error: “Sage 50 has stopped working” or “Sage 50 Accounting has stopped working”
When opening reports Getting Error: “Sage 50 has stopped working” or “Sage 50 Accounting has stopped working”
Major Causes of Sage 50 stopped Working Error:
- While installing the recent Windows 10 update;
- Corrupt/Damaged installation of Windows update
- Installation of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
There are ways suggested to resolve the Sage 50 error. The different options are as follows:
Method I – Install 2018.2 Latest Update
- Go to the Services -> Click down to Check for Updates
- Download the latest update and Install it to your system
- Follow the installation procedures for the successful installation of the update.
- In case the problem occurs, delete compatibility configuration for Windows 8.
Method II: Alter the Configuration of System Compatibility
The below solution is recommended for the Microsoft Windows 10 users. Configure the Sage 50 icon to run in compatibility mode for Windows 8. To do so follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Sage 50 Accounting icon -> Choose Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Alter configuration for all users button
- Then run this program in Compatibility mode for -> Choose Windows 8 from the drop-down menu.
- Click Ok -> then launch Sage 50.
- Check the issue no longer occurs.
In case you have further doubts you can connect with the reliable Sage 50 support agency like Accountsportal.co that hires highly qualified Sage professionals. They are highly capable and proficient in handling sage issues. Call to the Sage Tech Support toll-free phone number ✆+1-800-796-0471 and acquire instant support.