QuickBooks is an accounting solution which helps in managing your accounts as well as finances. It is user-friendly software which happens to be a complex build-up solution which is designed to make our work easier. It is a combination of various codes and algorithms, so there may be certain occasions where it may malfunction and crash. In such a situation, you may come across some technical errors like QuickBooks Error 1069. It happens to be a common error which can be easily resolved by the solution mentioned by QuickBooks professionals.
What is QuickBooks Error 1069
QuickBooks Error 1069 is basically a run-time error which is caused when you are trying to run QuickBooksDBXX service in your system. The “XX” in DBXX stands for the year of QuickBooks. If you come across this error, you will receive the following error message:
Error: “Error 1069: Service did not start due to a login failure in QuickBooks Enterprise 2015.”
There are various reasons which causes this QuickBooks Error:
- Corrupt QBDataSericeUserXX.
- Disabled QBDataSericeUserXX.
- Changed password.
- Your service may be using some wrong account for log in purpose.
QBDataSericeUserXX happens to be a user which is created by QuickBooks to authenticate and start the QuickBooksDBXX service. It is responsible for managing your access to data which is in the company file. It is also responsible for your multi-user issues when it is not functioning properly.
To resolve your QuickBooks Error 1069, follow the steps mentioned below by Intuit experts.
Solution I: Enable your QBDataSericeUserXX
- Go to the Start menu.
- Right click on My Computer icon or go to File Explorer.
- On Manage option, left click on it.
- If you are using Windows 8, go to This PC > Manage.
- Select the + sign which is present on the left of Local Users and Groups.
- By clicking on Users, highlight it. It can found on the right side of the Window screen.
- If QBDataSericeUserXX has a red colour X, then you will have to right click on the user name.
- Click on Properties and uncheck the Account is Disabled option.
- Now click on Ok.
Solution II: Change your Log On to Local System account
- Go to the Start menu.
- In Search Bar, type services.msc and press Enter.
- On QBDataSericeUserXX option, right click.
- Click on Properties and then click on Log On.
- Select the radio button which can be found next to the Local System account.
- Click on Apply option and then press OK.
Solution III: Perform Clean Reinstall
- Perform a clean re-installation to resolve all the QuickBooks error.
Here are solutions which are recommended by Intuit experts. You can easily resolve your error by following the solution mentioned above. If you are not satisfied and need some expert advice, then contact QuickBooks Technical Support. You can also connect with some other QuickBooks alternative customer support such as Accountsportal.co. They have an elite team of QuickBooks professionals who have years of experience in resolving such technical issues like QuickBooks Error 1069. To get in touch with them, you just have to dial their toll-free customer support number ☎1-800-796-0471. They are available round the clock, so you can contact at any time.