Acquire Instantaneous Support to Resolve “QuickBooks Stopped Working Error”
Undoubtedly, QuickBooks is an intuitive accounting software, accepted globally because of its potential features and tools that has brought a revolutionary change in simplifying the accounting and financial tasks of businesses irrespective of nature and size. But like other software QuickBooks is also prone to errors. One of the common errors reported by QuickBooks users is “QuickBooks stops working, the files don’t open or QuickBooks does not respond or freezes”. There are certain unfriendly circumstances when the user fails to open or access the QuickBooks accounting software. When this specific problem happens the software displays the following error messages. The messages are showcased when QuickBooks crashes.
- The reports attempted to send via email were large in size.
- Randomly working on transactions like invoices, sales orders etc.
- Running of multiple reports at the same time.
- Working in report center
The common symptoms that indicates that your QuickBooks program demonstrates are as follows:
- QuickBooks stopped working unexpectedly
- No error displayed – QuickBooks program all of a sudden disappears while working.
- Unrecoverable Error – random error codes crop up.
QuickBooks Error Scenarios while Dealing with Bank Feeds:
- While configuring the Bank Feeds
- While the user is working with or editing transactions
- When the user clicks the Transaction List button
- While working or editing the rules
- On clicking the Rules button
Main Reasons Responsible for QuickBooks Stop Working Error
The possible reasons for the occurrence of this error are mentioned below:
- Corrupt/Damaged/Missing QBWUSER.INI file
- Damage or corrupt with in the Hard drive
- Chances of damage to the program files
- Need to update QuickBooks Desktop software to the recent product release by Intuit
- Windows Operating System is damaged
Note: Make Secure Update with the Latest QuickBooks Release
Workaround Solutions to Resolve the QuickBooks Error:
- Restart your Computer System: Complete reboot of the system is recommended. Once done go to QuickBooks program, open it, click on the company file and verify the error. If the error still persists, turn off antivirus program in your system for a limited period of time. In case disabling the antivirus program also does not solve the issue then go to the other solution.
- Remove/Delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file: QuickBooks program will display the error message in case the user has entered incomplete or incorrect details while installing the QuickBooks software or the file comprising the information might be corrupt or damaged. In that scenario it becomes imperative to delete the file so that the error is fixed. Go through the steps mentioned below for right way to delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- Change the name of the QBWUSER.INI file, and also for the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- Carry out the clean uninstall and reinstall process.
- Go to another location and open the company file.
- Then Run the following one by one:
- Run QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool and QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- Run sfc /scannow
- Run Reboot.bat
- Perform uninstall and reinstall all the .Net Framework
- Then update to the latest QuickBooks Patch
- Then you can create a new Window Admin User
If you are still facing the problem or have any query related to the same, you can simply contact the QuickBooks technical support team. The ardent support team is approachable via email, live chat and over the call. Being one of the reputed QuickBooks support provider, we never compromise on security and integrity of your sensitive financial data. Not only our experts help in fixing the unanticipated errors, but also educate users about best practices so that they can make best out of their QuickBooks investment.