QuickBooks Pro 2018 that came out in Fall of 2017 made most of the business owners, bookkeepers, accountants satisfied with newly added features as well as much needed enhancements for old tools and features. The software is outfitted with latest technological tools and revolutionary attributes that have eased the way for the users even more. Highlights of QuickBooks Pro 2018 are detailed below:
New & Improved Features Integrated within QuickBooks Pro 2018
- The software can now be opened across three monitors simultaneously inculcating swifter completion of business tasks.
- With added tool called ‘Search Bar’ in Chart of Accounts segment, user can now locate any account or a sub account in much lesser time.
- Automatic Updation of old invoices with ‘Past Due Stamp’ facilitates systematic allocations and knowledge of who owes how much to the business.
- Highlight and garner imperative details about the business are just one click. Furthermore, the new version facilitates option of choosing either cash or accrual basis by giving future impact on the business.
- Now user will never miss out on due liability to be paid off along with Payroll Liability as a new tool located on the dashboard keeps check on important due dates like State taxes and worker’s compensation.
Features Enhanced with QuickBooks Pro 2018
Search Bar in Chart of Accounts: There is a new search box integrated within the chart of accounts window that enables user to locate and select a chart of account or sub-account by typing an account number, account name or partial words of an account name. Prior to this additional feature, users had to scroll through the list to find what they were looking for.
Email Security: Users can edit email choices now to use “enhanced security,” which will enable security for emails sent from Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, MSN and Windows Live accounts through QuickBooks.
Mobile Inventory Scanning: Business owners can collect inventory quantities from their warehouse by employing a device specific for bar codes or alternatively use an android phone with app to store inventory details.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Pro 2018
- Operating Systems Compatibility: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2016, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Processor Speed:4 GHz processor
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM required (8 GB recommended)
- Free Disk Space:5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- CD Drive: 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Network Connectivity: Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Registration and subscription of the Product required
- Screen Resolution: Compatible with 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher.
- Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors.
As the software is structured on coding, it is bound to run into errors in case the requirements of the software are not met completely or even partially. With the latest version user might encounter initial errors like update or upgrade errors along with small installation errors. However, some of the complex errors faced with QuickBooks Pro 2017 software has been resolved with company making sure that old and repeated errors are not tackled by the user.
In case you still face some of the old errors or have issues with the current version – QuickBooks Pro 2018, then it is better to connect with the Intuit set up customer support team for QuickBooks. The expert team consists of professionals who are knowledgeable regarding the latest software and have undergone intensive training to ensure they are well versed with the latest features as well. If
You can approach the team via the toll free phone support number ☎+1-800-796-0471. They are round the clock available.