QuickBooks Premier Accounting software is used mostly by the medium industries for accounting purposes. Recently, Intuit has released the latest version of QuickBooks 2018 in the fall of the 2017. It is available for all the editions of QuickBooks i.e. QuickBooks Pro 2018, QuickBooks Premier 2018 and QuickBooks Premier 2018. It also has one special edition, especially designed for accountants. QuickBooks Premier 2018 comes with any enhanced applications and add-on tools. If you have any doubts and query then you can always get in touch with QuickBooks Premier Support for assistance.
Specify QuickBooks Premier Industry
Here is the list of industries that generally use QuickBooks Premier for accounting purpose.
- Manufacturers & Wholesale organizations
- Non-profit organizations.
- Professional Service Organizations
Features of QuickBooks Premier
Here are some features that are built-in QuickBooks Premier 2018.
- Multiple Monitor Support: You can now extend the monitor support up to two extra monitors.
- Search in the Chart of Accounts: You can now easily track your accounts. You just have to enter the name or the account number.
- Cash/Accrual toggle on reports: This exceptional feature enables you to toggle between Cash and Accrual while creating reports.
- Past Due Stamp: With the latest version of QuickBooks Premier, you can put Past Due Stamp for your invoices. This option will remind your customers about their due payments.
- New keyboard shortcuts: This new feature enables you to copy and paste data in your financial reports by using some simple keyboard shortcuts.
- Inventory reports enhancements: With this feature you can easily modify your reports by adding columns or changing the filters of your reports.
- Secure Web-mail: The QuickBooks Premier 2018 is highly secure and safe. Now, you can easily send emails using various email clients like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, etc.
- Merge Vendor Records: You can now merge customers and vendors in the QuickBooks Premier 2018.
QuickBooks Premier Technical Support
If you have any doubts and queries regarding the QuickBooks Premier software then you should reach out to QuickBooks Premier Technical support for assistance. You can connect with them and they will resolve your all kinds of queries that are from installation to the software to technical & functional issues. You can get in touch with them for all kinds of QuickBooks issues you have. They will resolve your problems in the minimal wait of time. To connect with them, you just have to call on their toll-free QuickBooks technical support number +1-800-796-0471. They provide 24*7 supports, so you can connect with them at any point in time.
Accountsportal.co is the third-party QuickBooks Consultancy that provides support for all kinds of accounting software. They have highly qualified experts who will help you in resolving all kinds of technical as well as functional issues. To connect with them, you just have to dial their round the clock available toll-free number ☎+1-800-796-0471. For more information, you can also visit their website Accountsportal.co and request for Live Chat Support.
You may have questions related to QuickBooks Premier like:
- How to Solve QuickBooks Premier issue?
- How can I merge or combine the company files in QuickBooks?
- How to Fix QuickBooks Pro 2016 Errors?
- How to Resolve QuickBooks Email Client Integration Error?
- How to Fix QuickBooks premier email problems?
- How to Solve VAT/GST/HST Code Errors in QuickBooks?
- How to fix errors in QuickBooks Pro 2016?
- How to add products & services to a company file in QuickBooks?
- How to install QuickBooks to many desktops?
- How to connect QuickBooks to my server?
- How to Add Contacts to Company File in QuickBooks?
- How Can I install QuickBooks premier on Mac or Linux?
- How to recover my data from QB premier?
- How to export data from QuickBooks?
- How to Converted QuickBooks 2013 to 2014 file?
- How to deal with QuickBooks PDF Errors?
- How to turn on QuickBooks premier on the new computer?
- How can I combine or merge company files in QB premier?