QuickBooks POS error 3180 occurs when the user tries to send the time sections for finance or send employee records to the QuickBooks. This error needs to be resolved or you are no longer able to work in the flow as before. Here you get the solution to fix it out on your own and choose the solution according to the reason for the issue you are facing. Follow the steps below for the best results.
Resolution for QuickBooks POS Error 3180
Many solutions are there from which you need to choose anyone and go with it.
Verify that the Vendor is assigned to the Sales tax
- First of all, open the QuickBooks Desktop
- Then click on the List and select the Item
- Now click on the inactive
- Do click on the Type column to sort out the list
- Verify that the tax agency is attached to the sales tax items.
In QuickBooks, do merge the items
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks and then go to the List
- In list, select the item and with this click on the inactive option to include it
- Go to the type header to sort out the list
- The POS payments items need to be renamed
- Do right-click on the payment items then choose the Edit option
- Write the OLD in the item name at starting then click on the OK button
- From the POS run the financial exchange
- Now merge all the items that are duplicate
- Then select the payment method with the word OLD and right-click on it
- Again select the Edit option then do remove the OLD word from it
- After that click on the OK button and then click on the YES to confirm it.
Make sure that the problem receipt is not paid out with the Sales tax payable
- Go to the Sale history first in the QuickBooks POS
- Now right-click on the column and select the option customize
- Do select the QuickBooks status as well
- Find the receipts that are incomplete
- Then select the receipts if any one of them is already paid
- Select the option named reverse receipt
- Using the non-sales tax payable account; recreate the paid out
- In the end, the financial exchange needs to be run.
For selecting the Tax preferences
- In the QuickBooks POS, go to the File menu
- In the drop-down list click on the Preferences and then do select the company
- Now under the financial click on the Accounts
- Click on the Advanced and basic tabs
- You need to display the QuickBooks Sales Tax Payable in the Sales tax row the only
- If it is not then changing and run the financial exchange
How to contact AP Experts?
You can easily get in touch with the team to get support for any kind of technical or functional glitches. You can contact via QuickBooks customer support toll-free number +1800-796-0471, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat support. The team members are glad to help you out as they are available 24/7 hours.