QuickBooks Error Code 1330 During QuickBooks Point of Sale Installation
QuickBooks POS Error 1330, also known as Windows Error is a critical error. It usually occurs while assigning incompatible digital signature to a tab records running in the background. It may also occur when the users try to update software with the newest update patch. Some of the common causes of this error include:
- When the “authorized digital signs” under the cab files have been damaged.
- The error is not wholly because of the POS but is linked more to the Windows Operating system.
- Both the system signature and digital signature have been compared against each other.
We have provided a few resolution steps for you to attempt to resolve QuickBooks POS Error 1330. If you need any assistance while performing the steps, feel free to give us a call on 1855-355-0553.
Fixing QuickBooks POS Error 1330
Caution: Always back up the data and files before attempting the resolution.
Step 1 For QuickBooks POS Error 1330
- Restart the system and log in as an Administrator.
- Download the POS update if it is available.
Now, close down all the programs that are running on the system and then follow the instructions below:
- Start the Task Manager and open to the Processes option
- End all active process of the .exe file
- Close the active POS Services on the system
- Next, look for the .msc files
- When found, click on the Services Window and then look for QB POS Database Manager
- Close the POS Services and the services windows
- Clean all data that are related to the updated product folder
- Next, close the Windows Explorer dialogue box
- Now, update the QuickBooks POS to the latest version available. If the error still occurs, perform the next step.
Step 2 For QuickBooks POS Error 1330
- Uninstall the existing QuickBooks POS
- Save all system data and programs data running on the workstation and then close all programs
- Hit on the windows key on the keyboard to open to the Run command
- Look for the control panel and then hit enter
- Open the control panel and click on the Add/Remove programs separately
- From the list, select the QuickBooks POS and click on remove or change function then click YES
- After the uninstall process, rename the QuickBooks POS folder from the C:\ drive
- Also rename the QBPOSDBSrv (user folder) located in the C:\Documents & settings
- Create clean login for QBPOSDBSrv user
- Retrieve to Run command and type in UAC and then hit on Enter
- Next, select the User Accounts and open the User tab
- Find the QBPOSDBSrv user account and then remove the account from the list
- Restart the system and attempt to reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale
AP Experts Tech Support
By following the above-given steps you should be able to resolve the error. If the error still occurs even after attempting both the resolution steps, immediately give us a call on 1855-355-0553. By dialing our Accountsportal support number, you will be connected with our representative who will assist you in resolving the error.
You can lay your confidence in us. We have experts and offer reliable customer support to clients in resolving any matters related to QuickBooks. Our services are also accessible through emails and QuickBooks Chat Support link available on our website.