QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) is a retail solution that was designed by Intuit for the growing merchandising industries. It is basically a cash register that will monitor your cash-flow, help in building better customer relationships and also help in managing your inventory. It will also automate your bank process. QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) basically offers on-premise POS solution for all kinds of retail business.
QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) is designed in such a way that it can be easily integrated with QuickBooks accounting software and several other third-party applications. Intuit also provides hardware for POS like barcode scanning, receipt notes, credit card processing, etc. QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) also offers several employee management tools like commission management, employee performance tracking and time clock, etc.
Benefits of switching to QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) 18.0
- Intuit has recently announced that all the older versions from QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) 15.0 will get discontinued.
- So, all the extra add-on services that were provided with the software will be discontinued after May 31st, 2018.
- In the fall of 2017. Intuit launched the latest version i.e. QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) 18.0.
- It comes with several enhancements and add-on tools that can be seamlessly integrated with the software.
- The Point of Sale 18.0 can be integrated with other third-party applications that will boost your work-flow.
Technical Requirements for installation of Point of Sale:
Here are the system requirements for QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) 18.0:
- RAM should be at least 4 GB for single workstation installation. Though it is recommended that you have 6-8 GB RAM.
- 1 GB space in hard-disk with extra space for data files.
- For single user, you need 2 GHz processor while 2.8 GHz processor is required for multiple users.
- The screen resolution should be 1280 X 768 or higher.
- 4X DVD ROM drive is needed for DVD installation of the software.
- The operating system that is required for QuickBooks POS 18.0 are:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
- It can be seamlessly integrated with Microsoft office 2010, 2013 or Office 365 Business Premium.
- QuickBooks POS can be integrated with QuickBooks versions 2016, 2017 and 2018 (Pro, Premier and Enterprise).
QuickBooks Point of Sale Help-Line Number
We are the third-party service providers of QuickBooks Point of Sale and provide all the authentic information that the customer can seek for.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Help-Line Number is made available by our ProAdvisor for the convenience of our customers.
- Now, you can call on our Toll-Free Number and our technical team will assist you with all respective solutions and information.
Major POS Issues
- QB POS Installation Issues: due to improper installation of the software and system requirements mismatch
- QB POS Server Issues: when you are restricted to enter any text in the Select Company Data File field and you get an error: “Fixing the Connection”.
- QB POS Cloud Issues: due to system crash or corrupt and unable to access in poor internet connectivity.
- QuickBooks POS Migration Issues: fails if file is too big to export or there is problem in copying your company file to QuickBooks Online
- QB POS Printer Issues: you need to check up the paper you are using is 80 mm thermal paper also check out your print settings, and verify your printer if the printer set up is default.
- POS barcode scanning issues: The barcode issue may be holding the scanner incorrectly, or mounting it at an incorrect angle.
Major POS Errors
- Server Update Error – QuickBooks is not able to access server due to no network connectivity, internet or firewall setting blocked connection and many more respective reasons.
- Error Code 100060 – QuickBooks could not create accounts in QuickBooks.
- Error Code 181016 – QuickBooks database won’t open.
- Error Code 175305 – The user need to click View Log for details.
- Error Code 3000 – Invalid object ID XXXXX.
- Error Code 176120 – key denied or invalid license key status.
Variety of POS Software for Specific Business with Features
- Bar POS: payroll management, Wi-Fi management, quick processing of transactions, payment encryption, split tabs etc.
- Coffee shop POS: Mobile/Online ordering, dynamic digital signage, inventory management, communication with latest scanners and printers etc.
- Liquor Store POS: Till management, cloud reporting management, reading universal barcode, cloud reporting, several hardware integrations etc.
- POS for Pizza shop: ingredient level inventory, caller ID integration, employee scheduling and tracking, mileage expense management for drivers etc.
- Drive-Thru POS: video chat via ipad where customers and employees can communicate face to face, always on mode allows credit card payment processing during internet slow down etc.
- Retail Store POS: employee commissions, scheduling employees, barcode scanners, customer display screens, receiptless returns etc.
- Salon POS: Scheduling appointments, auto remainders for schedules, simple check out process, time blocking, online scheduling appointments etc.
- POS for Food Truck: central menu control, SMI, adjustments of tax on the go, mobile ordering, inventory management, digital displays etc.
- Winery POS: CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Ingredient inventory management, loyalty programs to customers, real-time reporting etc.
- POS for Grocery Store: Dynamic business intelligence, optional price checker, quick transaction processing, CRV’s attachment to SKUs etc.
- POS for Restaurant Quick Service: Order status tracking, excellent inventory management, matrix inventory, e-commerce podium etc.
- Movie Theatre POS: Integration of gift cards/coupons, the track number of ticket sold, movie theatre kiosks etc.
AccountsPortal.Co is one of the highly recommended third-party support agency for QuickBooks that provides QuickBooks POS support. They provide technical as well as functional support for all kinds of queries regarding QuickBooks. They will help you and guide you in resolving all your queries in the minimum wait of time. They have hired highly skilled QuickBooks professionals who are certified by Intuit itself.
To connect with them, you will have to call on their 24*7 toll-free customer support number ☎+1-800-796-0471. You can also write an email to their Online Email support team or visit their website Accountsportal.co and send a request for Live Chat Support. They provide round the clock services so you can easily connect with them at any point in time.