|QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077 occurs when the user tries to install latest Payroll Update or Tax Table. A tax table file (s) in the Payroll folder/component in invalid or damaged.|
- QuickBooks is not yet registered.
- Your billing info is incorrect or outdated.
- Damaged or Corrupt Company file.
There are two ways you can avail QuickBooks Payroll services –
- Integration with the software facilitated by Intuit.
- Any third-party software collaborated with QuickBooks.
Points you need to follow to resolve the issue
Solution 1, For QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077:
- Close your QuickBooks Software.
- Open Windows Task Manager, make sure that QuickBooks software is not running in behind.
- Reboot your system and Reopen your QuickBooks.
- Check and try to install latest Payroll upgrade.
Solution 2, For QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077:
- Ensure that you are fully registered with your QuickBooks software
- Once you ensure your registration with QuickBooks, ensure that you are on the latest available update.
- Check for correct and up-to-date billing info.
- Now, run a repair command on your QuickBooks Software.
- For Windows 7, 8 and Vista users, turn your UAC (User Account Control) off, with disabled UAC, try to update the application.
- Make your license number handy. You will need that license number in further steps.
- Confirm that only one QuickBooks setup is there in your system. For that, you need to go to Add or Remove Program and check the availability (s) of software. If multiple, remove one.
- Make sure you start a clean installation of QuickBooks in Selective Startups.
- Download the latest available payroll upgrade.
- Start re-sorting the list, then starts Verify or Rebuild Data Process.
- Uninstall the software and reinstall.
To Get in Touch with Us:
- Our Website: www.accountsportal.co contains all the information related to QuickBooks Update & Upgrade, Installation, QuickBooks Errors, and resolutions.
- Live Chat Support feature can help you in getting instant solution and information you may be seeking for.
- Toll-Free Number ✆+1-800-796-0471 is also made available by our QuickBooks ProAdvisor to take your queries seriously.