QuickBooks error code 15102 occurs when you try to download the updates of payroll. So you need to make it error-free and do your work smoothly. Here are the solution and many other reasons that cause the same error code while working in QuickBooks account. The solution is directly given by the support team who is always here to help you out. The members of the team are qualified, knowledgeable, expert, trained, and professionals so they can understand all the situations easily. You need to opt for the solution according to the cause you get in your QuickBooks software. You can also get in touch with the QuickBooks payroll support helpline number directly.
Reasons that cause QuickBooks Payroll Error code 15102
- Update your QuickBooks to the latest version.
- When there is the shared download option and the link is invalid.
- If the application is not running as an Administration.
- If the QuickBooks is running in the environment of the terminal services.
Solutions to fix the QuickBooks Payroll Error 15102
Solution 1- Verify the location of the mapped file
- On the keyboard, press F2 key
- Then click on the Help menu option in the application
- From the options shown, click on the Update QuickBooks
- Now after the authentication the information that is in downloaded location is correct so, go to the Options tab
- If the shared download is yes, then the location of the drive is the same as product information
- If the shared download is no, then the location of the directory is the same as the QuickBooks Desktop installation directory
- If the location seems to be incorrect than change it
- You need to change the Yes with the No, if Yes selected for the shared folder so click on the Save option
- You need to change the No with the Yes if No selected for the shared folder so click on the Save option
- Do click on the close option and then download the latest tax table again.
Solution 2- Do run the QuickBooks application as an Admin
- Right-clock on the QuickBooks icon
- From the options, select the open as an administrator
- When the UAC opens up then you need to select the Continue button
- Reset the updates of the software.
Other Steps to fix QuickBooks Error 15102
Solution 3- If you are switching to the single-user mode
- If you are working in the multi-user mode then only one person can access the company file so it’s important to switch at single-user mode.
- For this, you need to click on the menu File option and then click on the single-user mode.
Solution 4- For accurate download location; remap the drive to a new letter
- Close the company file
- Map a new drive letter to the drive
- In the mapped drive, open the company file
- Then select the Help option and select the Update QuickBooks
- Now go to the tab named Options
- Now do turn off the shared download in the options tab after few minutes turn it on again
- Verify that the new mapped drive letter is used by the download location
- Then select the Save option and after that close the application.
How to contact AccountsPortal Experts?
Still, you are facing any kind of technical or functional issues then immediately contact the team before having any doubt. To reach them out you just need to dial the QuickBooks technical Support number +1800-796-0471. You can also get in touch via email or do a live chat with the professionals. The team members are well-mannered and polite to handle the entire situation easily. They always provide you the best solution and the information as well with the best assistance.