QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057 is one of the most common errors you may find while working with this online accounting software. This error is usually occurring due to “Misconfigured system files” it leads to creating issues for registry codes in your PC. Here, we provide all possible solutions to resolve this error. For more inquiries, you can call us on 1800-796-0471.
Causes Due to QuickBooks Error 12057 Occur
There are some causes due to which QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057 occur:
- When internet security and firewall authentication blocking all connections.
- QuickBooks is not able to access the network server.
- Improper internet connectivity and blocking of the internet security system may cause this error.
- SSL network has improper settings.
To resolve this error, we have all possible solutions which are listed below:
Troubleshooting 1: Make sure about your internet connection
Firstly, you need to check your internet connectivity. For internet selection setup you need to go through with these steps:
- First of all, open your QuickBooks and click on the Help bar.
- Then hold your click on Internet connection setup and select it.
- After that, click on the box “Use my PC internet connection settings to make a connection when all application accesses the internet connectivity”.
- Then click on NEXT and go with the DONE option.
Troubleshooting 2: To resolve this error you need to check all advanced connections settings with these following steps:
- To check the proper internet connection, click on settings.
- Then go the “Advanced connection setting”.
- After this, you need to use SSL 3.0 and SSL 2.0 and checked it.
- Then the next step towards with APPLY option and click on OK.
- After that shut down the QuickBooks software and then again reinstall it with update QuickBooks Payroll.
Troubleshooting 3: To resolve this error, you have network settings with more accuracy:
- Go to the internet menu and click on the connection setup.
- After opening the connection setup, you need to confirm all network settings to manage your system.
Troubleshooting 4: There is another alternative to resolve this error to verify the internet security rules:
- Firstly, go to the system internet connection and click on NEXT.
- Then click on the internet properties window which is authenticated to SSL3.0 and SSL 2.0.
- Then click on the OK button and verify the accuracy of internet connections and internet explorer.
Troubleshooting 5: To resolve this error you need to restore the system to a previous time with these steps:
- First of all, log-in to your system.
- Then go the “start button” and select “All programs restore option”.
- Then you need to click on “Restore my computer to a previous time” and click on the NEXT option.
- After that, select the recent restore peak point and click on the LIST.
- Then click on “Restore point” from the drop-down options of the list and click on NEXT.
- Then click on the confirmation window and restore your system.
- After completion of the restoration, you are all resolved with this error.
How to contact AP Experts?
If it is still difficult to resolve this error, you can directly contact our technical error support team via customer support helpline number 1800-796-0471, they give you all assistance to resolve this error. To know more about QuickBooks you can chat with one of our experts via LIVE CHAT Help option, link button is available at the right side of our official website.