You may be encountered with a situation that QuickBooks suddenly stop printing lines on the invoices. There is a possibility that the Do not print lines around each field is checked in the settings. Unchecking the same may resolve your issue. In this article, we will guide you how the issues of QuickBooks not printing lines on invoices be resolved.
Carry out the following steps to resolve the issue of QuickBooks not printing lines on invoices.
- Go to the File menu on the QuickBooks desktop.
- From the drop-down menu select Printer Setup.
- Under the Printer Setup, you will be able to see a drop-down menu with the title Form Name.
- Under the form name, select Invoice or packing slip as the case may be.
- In the settings displayed to see if the ‘Do not print lines around each field’ option has been checked. Uncheck the same. Besides, if the same is already unchecked as a precautionary measure check and then uncheck the same.
- Select Ok and exit.
Now try printing the invoice or the payment slip again. The problem should have been resolved and the invoice should be printing with lines now. If however the problem still persists or you are unable to carry out the steps mentioned here under on your own kindly get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support team on our Toll-Free Number ✆+1-800-796-0471. We have a pool of trained professionals who are pro in giving hassle-free solutions to any QuickBooks related issues.
Our Scope of Services:
- 24X7 availability and 365 days working.
- Prompt resolution.
- Minimal wait time at the call center.
- Efficient and effective resolution.