QuickBooks Is Unable to Send your Email to Outlook
Are you also facing this issue that it is not sending an email to Outlook? If Yes, don’t worry we are here to help you out. We have taken solutions from our QuickBooks technical team who is always here to help you out.
Causes for the Error of QuickBooks Is Unable to Send your Email to Outlook
The causes because of which this error occurs are as follows:-
- Check whether the application of Outlook is damage or not if yes then it may be the issue
- If the components of the QuickBooks are having any issues or damage or having wrong settings then you need to correct them
- You must be careful while running QuickBooks that it must not run as an admin
- There may be a damaged file named MAPI32.dll that cause an error in sending email
- Also, check your email setting in the system you are using.
Here we are discussing the solutions for QuickBooks that is unable to send your email to Outlook account. You can do any solution that you want to do but if one solution didn’t work for you then go with the other solution mentioned below. You just need to follow it for good results and get it done easily.
Solution for sending your email from QuickBooks to Outlook
Solution 1- In QuickBooks, email preference should be done properly.
- Firstly, go to the menu and click on the Edit option
- Then click on the Preferences and select the Send Forms
- Now click on the My Preferences tab and in this tab do set the send email and then click on OK button to proceed
- Check the preferences correctly:-
o In this, go to the Edit >> Preferences >> Send forms
o Then My preferences tab >> QuickBooks Email after that click on OK
o Now Edit then Preferences
o Select Outlook option then click on OK button
- Now close all the programs including QuickBooks then Restart your Windows
- Then open the QuickBooks software again
- At the end, try to send the email of report or transaction to ensure that email is sending or not.
Solution 2- Repair your Outlook by reinstalling it or do reinstall the QuickBooks now.
Solution 3- Make sure that you are not running the QuickBooks as an Administrator
- Go to the QuickBooks icon and right-click on it
- Then go to the Properties from the options appears
- In properties, open the compatibility tab
- Unchecked the option “ Run this program as Administrator”
- After that select the OK button to apply all changes
- Then Restart the QuickBooks.
How to Reach Us Out?
For any queries or more information, you can easily reach us out via call, email or a live chat. You can dial our QuickBooks technical support toll-free number +1800-796-0471. We are available 24/7 hours so you can contact us any time and we are glad to help you out in the entire situation where you need us. Our team is so supportive, experienced, professional, and knowledgeable who know how to tackle all the situations and errors as well.