Here is great news for all business owners from QuickBooks to step up your business to new heights. QuickBooks now provide integration with Magento. That means you can now enjoy the full benefits of the synergy between your business and Magento store. This solution streamlines all business tasks and enables users to automatically perform data exchange between the systems.
Integrate your QuickBooks with Magento
If you have been managing QuickBooks and Magento store in isolation, it’s best you integrate your QuickBooks with Magento and let QuickBooks Integration perform your tasks. Create a flawless data flow to QuickBooks from Magento to reduce your labour work and save more time for other important business processes.
Enjoy the following features with QuickBooks Integration with Magento
- Export customer’s information from Magento to QuickBooks, so that duplicity is avoided. You can also filter customers by first/last name and company to be exported.
- Export Products from Magento to QuickBooks. This allows you to modify the existing products.
- Export Orders from Magento to QuickBooks. You can create invoices, sales receipts or sales orders. You can also filter out the orders that you want to export, exports taxes and create refunds
- Import Products to Magento from QuickBooks. This allows you to create new products, update price/stock. It also provides an option to update price, name, description, and quantity.
Benefits of QuickBooks Integration with Magento
With QuickBooks Integration with Magento experience advantage of complete and flawless export of customers’ orders and products. Also, avoid entry of duplicate data and those problems that are experienced when entering the data manually. In addition, you are able to save more time and increase your work speed.
How to integrate QuickBooks with Magento
The following lines present the set-up steps in order to allow QuickBooks Integration with Magento. The steps are:
- Open Magento admin panel and create a SOAP/XML Role
- Also, create a SOAP/XML User from the same panel
- Register for an account
- Now enter the username and password
- From the Web Services Connection page drop-down, select the system to integrate with QuickBooks
- Now, log in to your QuickBooks as Admin
- Open the File and click on Update Web Service
- Go to the Web Connector and click on File
- Select Add an Application
- Select the downloaded QuickBooks file
- To permit the web service, select the OK button
- Once the Web Connector is displayed type QuickBooks password
- Click on Auto Run and set the amount of time to sync to run
- To save the settings click on OK
- When the configuration is completed, the data will begin to sync to QuickBooks from Magento
If you like to know more about QuickBooks Integration with Magento, contact us on our QuickBooks Technical Support Number ✆+1-800-796-0471. You can state your query send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available via Live Chat Support that is available on our website. Feel free to contact us. We are available 24/7 to offer our best service to you.