QuickBooks Integration Support
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software that has been integrated with rich features that mobilizes the regular accounting operations of the businesses. The software improves the speed and accuracy of the financial calculations. The software is able to integrate with other programs that privileges the company to carry with the work flow without any hindrance. QuickBooks is designed for smooth integration with Microsoft Excel to import data easily from other sources and further uses it in QuickBooks. Some of the compatible programs. Some of the programs compatible with QuickBooks are Salesforce, Woocommerce, Shopify, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Magento.
Let’s discuss in detail:
QuickBooks Integration with Salesforce
The integration of sales data and accounting data, you refine in your business decisions, fetch insights on sales patterns, learn more about the products getting the most service calls and warranties claims, and better foresee the product while making final purchasing decisions.
- View open balances & credit limits from within Salesforce
- Go through sales histories for each prospect or customer
- Track every customer touch point
- Automatically Input the data once updated in both Salesforce and QuickBooks online
- Curtailduplication & data entry errors
Read More: QuickBooks Integration with Salesforce
QuickBooks Integration with WooCommerce
WooCommerce is a powerful, expansible eCommerce plugin that helps if you are a product based company and involved in purchase and sales. It is user-friendly; perceptive extension is easy to configure and quickly maps your QuickBooks settings to your WooCommerce settings. Once you have your QuickBooks settings mapped, the extension will do the following:
- Send completed orders to QuickBooks as either Sales Receipts or Sales Orders / Invoices / Payments
- Automatically create WooCommerce Customers in QuickBooks or post all orders to a default QuickBooks account if you choose.
- Map Payment Methods, Sales Tax Settings, Asset Accounts, COGs, Shipping Accounts and more between the two.
- Auto-create WooCommerce products in QuickBooks using either the product ID or the SKU
- Sync inventory AND pricing from QuickBooks to your store. Once you receive new stock in QuickBooks, it’ll update the qty on your website as well.
- Per-product syncing – if you only want to sync some of the products and not all, you can do that. Each product has a syncing on / off switch.
Related Article: QuickBooks Integration with WooCommerce
QuickBooks Integration with Shopify
Selling products and accept payments from any device. It saves your time having no need to copy data from one platform to another. The software updates your inventory, orders, and customers in real-time. QuickBooks syncs with Shopify and function even better.
- Easily syncs all orders and refunds data
- Get a view of total shopify orders and total value summary
- Get your shopify fees and payouts auto synced to QuickBooks
- View all the sales tax data to know amount paid and owed.
QuickBooks Integration with CRM
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. This software helps you easily and efficiently manages your customers. The software help to manage global sales and services organizations, improve sales performance, streamlines processes etc. CRM integrates with QuickBooks very easily and is automatically updated with the latest information.
- Quickly respond to client questions or concerns
- Work within the application of choice
- Quickly identify up-sell opportunities
- Assure accuracy by automating the pipeline to invoice creation
- Eliminate double data entry
- Improve information accuracy
QuickBooks Integration with Magento
Magento is an open-source e-commerce podium where the open source, cloud-based digital commerce platform and omnichannel solutions authorize merchants to integrate digital and physical shopping experiences. QuickBooks synchronization allows you to export your products, customers and orders from your Magento store to QuickBooks accounting.
- Accurate Magento to QuickBooks export of customers, products and orders, and reduces the time spent on data synchronization.
- Reduces chances of duplicate data entry unlike manual data entry
- No recurring fees. Pay once for lifetime integration.
Related Article: QuickBooks Integration with Magento
For further assistance you can contact QuickBooks customer care support via toll free phone, email and live chat option. Also you can opt for other reliable QuickBooks technical support agencies like Accountsportal.co for error rectification. It employs experienced and knowledgeable professionals who with their combined skills help to resolve the issues. The resolution provided is complete and assured to be resolved in the minimum wait time. Contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Support team by dialing our toll free help desk number ✆+1-800-796-0471.