QuickBooks is the best accounting program that is utilized to deal with the company data in a well-organized way. QuickBooks might be utilized by little and medium size organizations to manage their data. The QuickBooks application can be easily used by anyone, it’s not compulsory that you need any technical skills for it. Like all other software, the QuickBooks is also facing some errors occasionally. QuickBooks Error 1911 is one of them. Here you can find the resolution to fix the QuickBooks install error 1911.
The QuickBooks Install Error 1911
The user can face the error 1911 during the installation of QuickBooks. Here you can find the steps to fix the QuickBooks Error 1911.
Steps to Resolve the QuickBooks Install Error 1911:
- You should download the PSExec and then extract the file to somewhere else that you may refer to later.
- You should move the QB installer in that directory or the directory that you may refer to later.
- Now you need to open the elevated command prompt.
- Navigate the PSExec directory.
- We have to install the QuickBooks as the system.
- PSExec –Is QB installer
- My QB installation is placed in the downloads folder and then rename it. For example, 1.exe
- Now run by the installer
- You must download and then run the QB install diagnostic tool.
- You should uninstall an Adobe Flash Player
- Now windows + R in order to access the Run window.
- Now open the control panel and then click the ok button.
- Then Click on the Uninstall a program
- Select the Adobe Flash Player (ActiveX) and then click on the uninstall button.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish the process.
- Download and then install Adobe flash player.
Solution 3: Activate Built-in Administrator
- Hit a Windows key from the keyboard.
- Then enter CMD.
- Tap the right click on the CMD or command prompt or EXE file and then click the run as administrator.
- Enter the net user administrator/active, in case you see the error.
Switch into Built-in Administrator Account
- Hit the CTRL+ALT+DEL on the keyboard.
- Click the switch user.
- In Windows 8, hit the windows key.
- Click on the user icon button that appears on the upper right side of the screen.
- Now press CTRL+ALT+DEL on the keyboard and then choose a default administrator account.
Hide Build-in Administrator account
- Hit the windows key on the screen.
- Now type in the CMD.
- Tap the right click on the CMD file and then click on the run as administrator.
- Enter the net user administrator/active: no and then hit the enter key, on the CMD window.
Change installation directory security settings
- Locate the C:\Programs Files\Common Files
- Tap the right click on common files folder and then select the properties.
- Click on the edit button from the security tab.
- Select the users from the group or usernames.
- Now select the allow button for the given permission such as Modify, List Folder Contents, Read and Execute, Read and Write.
- Then Click the Apply and after the click on the ok button.
Install the QuickBooks
Hopefully, these resolutions will surely fix the QuickBooks error 1911. However, if the issue still isn’t resolved, reach our Accountsportal QuickBooks tech support team at ✆+1-800-796-0471. The QuickBooks helpdesk is available 24*7.