When downloading QuickBooks payroll updates, you receive an error (PS032, PS077) with the following message:
QuickBooks facing trouble in installing payroll tax table update.
|Infographic: QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077|
Indicate these errors in the following conditions:
• A tax table file in the payroll folder is invalid or damaged.
• You have not registered in your QuickBooks Software.
• Your billing information is incorrect or outdated.
• Your QuickBooks Company file is damaged.
To resolve QuickBooks PS032 & PS077 error, use the following steps. You may not require finishing all of them to fix the problem.
If the above mention steps do not resolve the problem continue with the steps below:
- First of all registered your QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- Ensure that your QuickBooks Desktop software is on the latest release.
- Confirm your billing information is up to date or correct.
- Run a repair on your QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- If you are using Windows Vista, 7 or 8 turn off the User Account Control (UAC) and try updating the application with the UAC disabled.
- Note down your QuickBooks Desktop Licence Number. You will require this license number in the next step.
- Confirm that you have only one installation of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Download the latest & updated payroll tax tables.
- Re-sort the lists, then use the Verify Data/Rebuild Data Process (Rebuild Data Only if Required)
- Perform a clean uninstall/reinstall in a Selective Start-up.
If you are unable to fix QuickBooks PS032 & PS077 Error than Contact our QuickBooks Error support technical team at ☎ +1-800-796-0471 and get instant support 24×7.