What is QuickBooks Error OL-307?
Are you aware of this error OL-307 of QuickBooks? If not then here we are going to tell you how this error occurs, why it happens and how to resolve it. When you use QuickBooks it shows an error message in the pop-up message box that “The account number of your account was not recognized OL-307”. This error occurs when you are paying any kind of bills or you are doing some sort of work using banking information. It means if this error occurs then it is related to the errors in banking. After this error occurs, you are no more able to do the payments now until you fix it.
Resolve Error Code OL-307 QuickBooks
To fix this error code you have to check the banking things like a payment that has the issue in making payments. Now reactivate the QuickBooks online payment feature of bill pay. For doing this firstly, you have to deactivate it then reactivate it.
For deactivating the Bill Pay feature
- Open the QuickBooks
- Then click on the “Lists” in the menu and select the “Chart of Accounts”
- Right-click on the tab named “Accounts“
- A drop-down list appears from that click on the “Edit Accounts”
- From the list select the “Bank Feed Settings”
- Here you see the option of “Deactivate All Online Services” click on it
- Then click on the Save and Close.
For Reactivating the Bill Pay feature
- Firstly, Run the QuickBooks application
- Then click on the Banking option
- From the banking option, click the option Bank Feeds
- After that, select the Set up the Bank Feed for the Account you want to use
- Now you get a message box saying “Do you really want to continue?” Then click on the Yes button
- Now select the QuickBooks account in which you get the error
- Click on the New Bill Pay of QuickBooks to newly add a name for the financial institution
- Then click on the Next button to continue
- Enter the Customer ID that you have and then enter the pin you want to create then again enter the pin for confirmation
- Now sign in to the account and then click on the Finish.
There are many more causes because of which this error may cause in between while you are working in your QuickBooks. It happens maybe the Financial Institution in your account has deactivated the Online Bill Pay function.
The other causes are as follows:-
- Check your Firewall settings that it may not restrict the transactions of the bank.
- Maybe your bank accounts website has some issues in it while having the online transactions.
- You have not setup your bank account in your QuickBooks account.
- Sometimes Antivirus application will stop the action of having the online transaction.
Support For QuickBooks Online-307 Banking Issues
Still, if you need to know more about this error or you have any queries contact us now. Don’t worry about anything here you get all the information and the solution as well. You just need to dial toll-free QuickBooks error support number +1800-796-0471. You can also reach us via email or do a live chat with our professional team members.