QuickBooks Error Code 80070057 has numerous variations with different causes & solutions. This error arises when a user tries to log in to the company file. When this error occurs, it means that the current user does not have valid permission to access into that particular folder. The user has to read or write and also create or delete the rights to access into the company file.
Some reasons for the cause of this error include:
- Incorrect program parameter.
- Insufficient permissions.
- Damage QuickBooks Company file.
- Damage QuickBooks network-descriptor file.
- Firewall application must be blocking the network ports.
When QuickBooks Error Code 80070057 arises, you might experience the following symptoms:
- The opened program window gets crashed.
- QuickBooks Error Code 80070057 is displayed on the window.
- Windows starts to run sluggishly and response to keyboard & mouse input is slow.
- The desktop periodically tends to get hanged for some time.
If the same error occurs in your system, immediately dial our Accountsportal Technical Support number 1800-796-0471 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get the error resolved instantly. Live Chat Support is also there.