QuickBooks has become one of the best choices for all small and medium scale business. It helps to save time and reduces all burdens and gives new heights to your business growth. Which working this accounting software you may face many errors due to various causes. QuickBooks error 6094 is one of the most common errors you may face. Here you get all possible solutions to resolve this error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6094
QuickBooks Error 6094 is occurring due to various reasons, which are listed below:
- While you are trying to start QuickBooks with Database server which accesses to manage your QuickBooks Company file, this error may occur and create issues for you.
- Most of the time this error occurs due to anti-virus programs such as AVG anti-virus, PC internet security, etc. which is installed on your system.
How to fix the QuickBooks error 6094?
To fix this error, we have all the possible ways, all are given below:
- From the virus manger, you need to restore the qbmgr.exe and qbdmgrN.exe.
- Avoiding being scanned by your anti-virus software to prevent QuickBooks directory.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of your anti-virus software.
Method 1: For Pc tools internet security
- Firstly, click on the setting MENU and then select Quarantine.
- To restore the data, you need to select the all-important file and click on Restore.
- Go with the YES option and click on Ok.
To set up processing to prevent QuickBooks directory being scanned, you need to go through with these steps:
- Go to the PC Tools Internet Security MENU.
- Then view the Global action list and select the file that wants to exclude from scanning and go with ADD click.
- In the end, click on OK.
Method 2: For AVG antivirus
- Firstly, open AVG antivirus user interfaces and close QuickBooks desktop.
- Then double-click on the resident shield and go with manage expectations.
- Choose to Add path and add the path C:\program files\intuit.
- Then click on Ok and save all new changes.
Method 3: To Resolve this error, Repair QuickBooks Desktop
- Close all the running programs and restart your system.
- After that, save your company backup file.
- Hold your click on the Start option and go with the control panel.
- Select all the unnecessary programs you want to delete or uninstall.
- Choose QuickBooks list programs and click on uninstall.
- Go with Continue and click on NEXT.
- Choose Repair and again click on NEXT then wait to complete the repair processing.
- Select finish and agree with new terms & conditions.
- After all this processing, you must be sure to download the Payroll tax table and the upgraded QuickBooks release.
Contact AP Expert For Support
After all this assistance, if you still want any help or want to know more about our services, you can directly connect with the expert team via customer helpline number +1800-796-0471 or you can send an email at or official mail address email@example.com. For more technical support, you can chat with our customer support team via LIVE CHAT, they will help you to resolve all issues, and link icon of LIVE CHAT is given at the right corner of our official website.