QuickBooks is a brilliant accounting program that helps in dealing with all kinds of accounting tasks in the most systematic way. Like all other software programs, QuickBooks is also having some errors and one of the most common and well-known issues are QuickBooks Error -6000, -301. The error appears while you trying to open the company file in QuickBooks and you will see the error code on your PC screen or its shows an error code ‘QuickBooks program is trying to open the company file but unable to connect with the server’.
Causes for QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -301
- When a user is trying to access the QuickBooks Company file alongside the name .QBW which is saved in the device as opposed to saving in the local hard drive.
- Hence, their QuickBooks company file alongside the extension of .QBW file is corrupted as well as failed.
- Encryption application has put on the same folder where QuickBooks companies file alongside the expansion of .QBW file that has been saved by the user.
How to Resolve the QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -301?
Resolution 1: Update your QuickBooks Application
- Ensure that you have updated your QuickBooks program with the latest release.
- When your QuickBooks Company file is unable to open effortlessly, continue it to resolve your issue by following the subsequent steps.
Resolution 2: Reset your all folder names
- The support files which are as recorded into the similar folder as identified with the QuickBooks company data.
- If the users are having a correspondent name just like the company files, however, they have .TLG, ND, DSN that has been added to your filename as described on the computer screen.
- Now you have to rename the whole folder or either file by adding .OLD by ending every file name.
- This revamps your QuickBooks company data files and it keeps away from the default database.
Resolution 3: Reset your PC
- Now reboot your computer which you are using right now.
- Also, reboot your computer that you have saved your QuickBooks company data file on.
- In case the problems still occurs, try the additional steps to fix this QuickBooks error code.
Resolution 4: Resolve the error by installing the QuickBooks Doctor File
- Initially, the user should download a QuickBooks File Doctor tool and install it on your computer.
Solution 5: In case of encryption
- QuickBooks application is running in your computer and this automatically gets disabled because of the QuickBooks error -6000, -301
- Now coordinate with your computer administrator for the encryption application for the specific direction on disabling the program.
In case any of the resolutions are unable to fix the issue, then contact our best and trained QuickBooks Technical Support Team of Accountsportal.co on ✆+1-800-796-0471. Our QuickBooks 24*7 QuickBooks Technical Support Helpdesk can provide the best resolutions at all times.