QuickBooks Error 1618
While installing the QuickBooks software on your system you encountered the QuickBooks error code 1618. Various reasons cause this error and those reasons you get to know here. The solution to fix the error code is also mentioned and directly provided by the QuickBooks error support team who is always here to help you out. You just need to follow the solution to get rid of this issue in no time. Choose the solution accordingly and if the problem still, persists then go with another solution.
A few signs let you know that this error is going to happen. The signs are the system gets crashed anytime, System gets freezes while working, and the error message appears on your screen.
Reasons that cause the error code 1618
- The Windows registry has damaged.
- Installation is not done properly or completely.
- The program file of QuickBooks software has deleted.
- Files are infected by malware or virus infection.
Resolution to fix the QuickBooks Error code 1618
Solution 1- Troubleshoot the problem to fix it
There are 2 methods to troubleshoot the error so you need to opt the one method according to the cause that you get in your software.
Method 1- Microsoft Runtime Libraries needs to install again
- First of all, download the package of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. Download it according to your system that is 32 or 64 bit
- For 32 bit select (X86) package and 64 bit select (X64) package
- Save the downloaded package in your system’s desired location
- Now rename the package as exe by double-click on it
- Then do follow the instructions shown on your desktop
- From the QuickBooks tools hub run the Quick fix my program now
- In the end, restart the system and then reinstall the QuickBooks on it.
Method 2- Check the MSIEXEC.EXE instances in background
- Press & hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete buttons together from the keyboard
- It opens up the few options from which you need to select the Task Manager
- In the Task Manager, go to the Processes tab
- Now reset the list in the alphabetical order by clicking on the name column to easily find the file name
- Do search for the exe file name and select the process and then click on the End Process button to end it from running in the background
- Then close the window of the task manager and open it again
- If still, facing issues in ending the program then restart your system to do it.
Solution 2- QuickBooks Tools Hub
You can also download and install the QuickBooks Tools Hub to resolve this error code 1618. To use this tool close the QuickBooks application.
How to reach AP Experts Team?
To reach the team you need to dial the QuickBooks tech support number 1800-796-0471. The team is always here to help you out as they want to resolve all your glitches. The team never let you go without any solution or information. You can also reach them out via email or a live chat with the professionals as the team members are polite, friendly and well-mannered. The members of the team provide these services from the last 2 decades so it’s a piece of cake for them to resolve all kinds of glitches whether they are short or long.