What is the QuickBooks Error Code 15270?
QuickBooks Error 15270 happened when the client- refreshes QuickBooks Payroll administrations or QuickBooks software.
You can get this QuickBooks Error 15270 while downloading a payroll update. Can be occurring when the user updates QuickBooks. Generally, you get this error message:
Error 15270: The (Payroll) update did not complete successfully. The update is missing a file.
How do I fix QuickBooks Error 15270?
First of all, turn off UAC.
For Windows 7:
- First of all, click the windows start button and select the Control Panel.
- After that, click the view by the drop-down arrow and select a large icon.
- Click user accounts.
- Click change user account settings.
- After that, move the slider to Never Notify and click OK.
For Windows Vista:
- First of all, Click the Windows Start icon, and then click Control Panel.
- After that, it is not selected; click Classic View on the left side of the window.
- Now, Double-click User Accounts.
- Then, click Turn User Account Control on or off.
- After that, clear Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your desktop, and then click OK.
- Restart your computer.
- Restart QuickBooks again and open your company file.
- First of all click on the Help menu at the top.
- After that select Update QuickBooks.
- Click the Options Tab, at the Centre.
- After that Select Mark all to download QuickBooks Update automatically.
- Then Click SAVE.
- Put a check in Reset update box, on the checkBox.
- Once your Download completed pop up, then click Close.
- Close and re-open QuickBooks to check.
I hope your QuickBooks Error 15270 has been solved. If the above steps to don’t resolve this error and the problem in same here, contact our QuickBooks tech Support Number ☎+1-800-796-0471 and fix your error with the help of our experts.