QuickBooks software, developed by Intuit, has turned the axis on how accounting and business finance can be handled in a much faster, swifter and error-free manner within the limited time period. Considering the different needs and requirements of a business different version were introduced that tackle not only accounting tasks but also look after the payroll and tax processes of the company. The user can choose any of the QuickBooks versions – Pro, Premier, Accountant and Enterprise edition for their business that fulfills a maximum need without creating any fuss in the completion of all the required activities.
QuickBooks Accountant is one version that is much more advanced than both QuickBooks Pro and Premier combined together. For any issue with this software, you can garner swift support from ever experienced customer care team via QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant Edition Support number. In the combination of all features brought by QuickBooks Pro and Premier it also accords following tools and benefits:
- Delete Transactions in Batch: This software allows the user to delete or remove transactions from the software in batch form, that is, more than one at a single time.
- Reclassification of Transactions in Batch: User can classify the transactions and items categorized under the wrong heading in batch rather than doing it individually. Classes of the transactions can also be done in batch.
- Structuring Period Copy: This tool helps auditors to create period copies within the stipulated time period.
- QuickBooks Desktop Accountant edition offers an added advantage of allowing users to work on multiple files simultaneously.
- Fixed Asset Manager: This tool swiftly and accurately calculates the depreciation value of all item listed under Fixed Assets.
- Comments can be added to reports using Commented Report tool
Features Integrated in QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant Edition
- Client Data Review
- QuickBooks File Manager
- Accountant Center
- Send General Journal Entries
Additionally, there are certain tools and features which are incepted for only Accountants who further work on the company copy file under QuickBooks. The tools are:
- Accountants can make swift changes and then return the updated file back to the client by using the Receive Accountant Copy tool.
- Journal Entry information can be exchanged between clients and accountants as per the details mentioned under the QuickBooks company file.
- Tool called Client Collaborator allows the accountant to ask imperative questions and queries regarding any item or transaction listed in the company file. These queries are provided in the QuickBooks file with the clients. Both the accountant and client can keep track of these changes and notes. To work via the cloud, Intuit login is required.
As the software is structured on coding, it is bound to run into errors in case the requirements of the software is not met completely or even partially. With the latest version user might encounter initial errors like an update or upgrade errors along with small installation errors. However, some of the complex errors faced with QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant Edition 2018 software has been resolved with the company making sure that old and repeated errors are not tackled by the user.
In case you still face some of the old errors or have issues with the current version – QuickBooks Accountant 2018, then it is better to connect with QuickBooks ProAdvisor Support Team. The QuickBooks expert team consists of professionals who are knowledgeable regarding the latest software and have undergone intensive training to ensure they are well versed with the latest features as well.
For more information on the QuickBooks Enterprise software or to garner details regarding any issue faced with it you can call us, that is Accountsportal.co, on our toll-free number – ✆+1-800-796-0471. Moreover, the online chat option can also be availed by browsing through our website.