Setup Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) in QuickBooks
QuickBooks accounting software consists of many features that supports the smooth performance of the organization. While the tax payment the QB application grants to pay their company taxes with the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS).
When the user opts the for EFTPS characteristic, the user is assigned a four-digit pin password number. QuickBooks software pin number for their safety, identity, verification their account. The user needs to enter their password with the PIN during they submit their payment to EFTPS from side to side QuickBooks.
Also, the user can check QuickBooks E-file Tax Form to search out all the tax from their QuickBooks file. If the user wants to connect with us, they can dial our QuickBooks Tech Support Number.
Related Article: How to Print and E-file 941 in QuickBooks?
Why is EFTPS enrollment essential?
- The user requires registering to the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) before e-paying, at the time of paying electronically their 941/944 and 940 tax form. All new companies are registered to EFTPS through the IRS.
- It is a free service of the U.S. section of the Treasury and it is also used through the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) for company tax payments. For enroll to EFTPS, the user will be given four-digit EFTPS PIN and password. Both recommendations are needed during the re-paying their 940 and 941/944.
What are the important necessities of e-pay 940 and 941/944 in QuickBooks Desktop?
- Enhanced Payroll Subscription
- Payroll Latest update
- Powerful internet connection
- Supported QuickBooks Desktop version
- The password and the 4-digit EFTPS PIN that is offered after enrollment of EFTPS
- If the user is to E-pay 940 and 941/944:
- If the user is paying e-pay 940 and 941/944 for the first time, they are intended to complete enrollment of the EFTPS. The complete process of enrollment of EFTPS differs on the condition and it also depends on the starting point of the business.
How to enter their EFTPS Pin in QB software?
- Go into the software and sign into the application
- Tick on the Employees and choose the QB Payroll Center
- Tick on the federal e-payment they require to file in the Liabilities Pay Scheduled department
- Visit the below area of window and tick on Pay/View
- Tick on the key next to E-Payment.
- Tick on E-Payment. And open it on a new window screen.
- Now the user can enter their EFTPS PIN and password twice
- State the contact in order like email address and contact number
- Tick on submit button.
- If the user forgets their password or PIN number, they can contact us on QuickBooks Tech Support Number.
How to Enter the EFTPS Pin in QuickBooks?
If the user has an EFTPS account inactive state, they will have to configure e-pay and e-file in QuickBooks
- Go into Taxes area
- Choose the Payroll Tax tab.
- Tick on the edit their e-pay and e-file setup
For more details about the setup of e-pay or e-file in QuickBooks software, they can call on our QuickBooks Technical Support Number ✆+1-800-796-0471. Our QuickBooks tech support team will give instant support 24*7. Our QuickBooks experts are highly trained.