QuickBooks software is a great accounting solution to accomplish bookkeeping and accounting needs of small to mid-sized businesses. However, like all other software, QuickBooks users can encounter some issues that lead to unnecessary disruptions and delays.
The QBInstall Diagnostic Tool plays an important part in helping the users to counter installation issues that can take place during QuickBooks Installation. In addition, this tool also helps users combat various issues relating to .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ errors.
Why do You need QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
While experiencing the benefits of QuickBooks excellent features, you are likely to experience some kind of issues causing annoyance while running the software. You can sort out a number of issues using the QBInstall Diagnostic Tool.
- QB Error 1402
- QuickBooks Error 1935
- Error 1603
- Microsoft .NET Framework errors
- Errors related to corrupt MSXML & C++
- Trouble installing QuickBooks Desktop
- Unable to open QuickBooks after installation
- QuickBooks stopped working error messages
If getting QuickBooks Company files error – connect with Certified experts @ 1-800-796-0471
How do I download and install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool?
In order to use QBInstall diagnostic tool, you will have to first download and install it. Follow the steps to do so:
- Click on the QBInstall diagnostic tool download link.
- Save it on any location where it can be found easily.
- Have all running programs closed?
- Double-click on the QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe in order to open it.
- Choose YES to consent with the license agreement.
- Click on Proceed. The scan process will take at least 20 minutes to complete.
- Restart the computer once the process completes.
- Once you run the QBInstall tool, QuickBooks will ask you to re-activate or re-register QuickBooks Desktop if necessary.
How do I fix Installation Errors using the QBInstall Diagnostic Tool?
You can view and analyze the following points using the QBInstall diagnostic tool:
- Check and analyze the CONNECTION Tab: Use this tab to evaluate the system. This tab can also help you to set up a QuickBooks company data file.
- Check Firewall Status: The QBInstall tool provides the relevant info on Firewall status. This information can be used to take appropriate action.
- Test Connectivity: The tool helps you analyze the workstation connectivity.
- Perform Re-install in Selective start-up mode: At times, 3rd party programs such as an anti-virus or anti-spyware can create issue during installation. To resolve this you will be required to perform the installation on a selective mode.
Get Help from AP Experts
If you experience an issue while downloading and running the QBInstall Diagnostic Tool, immediately contact Accountsportal support team for help.
We offer 24*7 support services with complete solution guarantee within a short time. You can dial on our support number ✆+1 (800) 796-0471 and converse with our experts who will efficiently diagnose the cause of the error and provide you with a feasible solution. Apart from the support phone number, we also provide support via email firstname.lastname@example.org and Live Chat Support.