QuickBooks Crash Catcher Error in QuickBooks For Mac Desktop
QuickBooks business accounting software is incorporated with advanced features and tools that ease the business accounting tasks saving time and money. The Desktop Mac captures a major share in the market of business management software. With the implementation of the software, the productivity of the business is escalated. The user-friendly interface helps people with a non-technical background to access the software conveniently. Eventually while running the software at times, encounters problems that lead to serious errors. The errors might be critical at times and need technical assistance. If not fixed in the right time it might lead to serious errors. One such error is the Crash Catcher error in Mac that is usually reported by the Mac users.
The Crash Catcher error in QuickBooks is identified as a complex error and demands technical support so that the work process is not hindered. You can execute the below solutions to understand and clear the error from the system software. Using an add-on tool, QuickBooks File Doctor to remove any unidentified malware or damaged files from the software.
Reasons for QuickBooks Crash Catcher Error in Mac
The QuickBooks software updates go ignored or missed out that is responsible for the evolution of QuickBooks Crash catcher error. Often periodic updates are released that are commonly known as maintenance updates are sent frequently to fix the errors or stuff a fresh feature into the QuickBooks software.
How to Fix QuickBooks Crash Catcher Error in Mac?
Follow the below steps for successfully fixing the error. They are as follows:
Method I – Update your QuickBooks software
- Choose the QuickBooks program
- Go and open the taskbar -> QuickBooks -> Verify for Updates
- Go according to the prompts and install the software.
Method II – Sync with Your Company file
- Move to File -> Choose utilities
- Go to on verify data
- Error identified: File ->Utilities -> Rebuild data
- Repeat the first step to verify the data again
- If the restore process fails you need to connect with QuickBooks Support
Method III – Windows Safe Mode
- Turn off the system and restart again.
- Use the shift key to the windows desktop is displayed.
- Start the QuickBooks program and resume work.
- If the computer is not resolved in the safe mode, there might be a problem between the QuickBooks software and the system.
Method IV – Adding a New Mac User Account
- Go to Preferences -> Choose users and groups
- Get a new user along with administrator rights
- Start the system from the new account and open the software for use.
For quick and feasible support you can also connect with the QuickBooks consulting agency. Accountsportal.co is an authentic company that hires a strong QuickBooks Error Support team that assure and offer instant support for the QuickBooks Mac Errors reported by the users. The team is round the clock approachable. Call to the toll-free phone support number ☎+1-800-796-0471 and garner instant support.