Repair tools like QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool are created to troubleshoot various problems that you face while working on the QuickBooks application. They have come up with many versions like 8.0 and other newer versions. The latest versions have many add-ons that the previous ones. These are developed so that it can seamlessly resolve all the QuickBooks related issues. They will troubleshoot most of the QuickBooks errors that you encounter while opening the QB Company file like files with extension .tlg and .qbw, mostly in the multi-user mode. It even fixes the networking error along with the multi-users errors that you can come across while acing the QuickBooks Company file. It can even resolve H series errors and 6000 series errors. QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool 8.0 is in synchronization with QuickBooks Database Manager and QB Company records.
The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tools can be operated on the system with Windows OS (7, Vista, XP) and QuickBooks 2008 or the newer version installed. It also includes that 8.0 version of QuickBooks Enterprise or newer editions. You just have to download and run this tool in your system. It will automatically scan for any error and resolve it automatically. It has two famous tools, i.e.
Issues that will be resolved via QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool:
- Database connection issues in QuickBooks
- Unable to establish a connection between database and QuickBooks
- Issue with Firewall port
Working of the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
You just have to download this tool online. After downloading this tool, extract the QuickBooks Connection diagnostic tools that are available in the download section of the device tab. For this, you will have to double-click on the connection diagnostic tool icon that is available on the desktop to run this application. The steps are as followed:
- Diagnose the Connection Tab: This tab will test that your Computer Setup. This procedure is followed to see whether you can access the Company file from your computer system. Along with this, it will check, whether your software is configured for single mode user or multi-user mode.
- Firewall: It will check your firewall status that all the basic instructions.
- Test Connectivity: This tool will help you check your workstation connectivity.
- Steps To test the System’s Connectivity:
- Press the tab nest to your QuickBooks Company File and browse for the same.
- If you are working on the Linux OS then click on the Change Hosting Server check box.
- Now run the test, if your status is Green then there are no issues but if your status is red then there are some issues with your application.
- Now, click on the Test Connectivity tab.
- If the File Open status is Red then your test is failed to click on the advanced section to check the areas that were checked.
- When you come across the relevant status then run the tool again to check for any issues.
- When your File Open status shows a successful message for the server then you will have to repeat the process for each client system in which you have installed QuickBooks.
- The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic tool will automatically resolve the issues that are related to:
- Microsoft.Net framework
For any queries and doubts related to QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool version 8.0 or newer, it is recommended that you seek assistance from qualified professionals like AccountsPortal.Co. To contact them, you just have to give a call on QuickBooks ProAdvisor Support toll-free helpline number ✆+1-855-355-0553. You can reach out to them any point in time as provide round the clock services. For more details and Live Chat Assistance, visit their homepage Accountsportal.co.