The role of QuickBooks Component Repair Tool takes place when the user receives error codes like:
- QuickBooks Error Code 1402
- QuickBooks Error Code 1603
- QB Error Code 1904
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935
You are working in the software and any of these errors pop up on to your screen due to many reasons. All your vital information can be compromised. You can face other issues at early and later stages as well.
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is also an important tool but QuickBooks Component Repair Tool has more significance than other tools. You can download this tool from the internet for free. Diagnose the issues to fix it with the help of Microsoft Components used in QuickBooks like Microsoft MSXML, Microsoft.NET Framework and Microsoft Visual C++.
Download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool (All Windows Versions)
The blog post will help you with the procedures for fixing QuickBooks Installation Errors with this tool. Let’s take a look at the procedure of using this tool and the steps which should be followed to fix Microsoft Component.
QuickBooks Installation Errors: Steps to Fix the Issues
Method #1: QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool
- Download the Diagnostic Tool from the Internet.
- Once the download is finished, you will get a notification. Save the file on to the preferred location (Recommended Desktop).
- Before you run the diagnostic tool, you need to close all the programs.
- Once the run is complete, then restart your computer.
Method #2: Check Windows Update and Download them.
Your windows might not support or there can be many errors and issues if your Operating System is out of date. Your operating system may lack certain features like MSXML, C++ Visual and .NET Framework.
To update your Windows Operating System, from your keyboard, click on the Windows key. Now, type Windows Update.
Once the update is successfully installed onto your system, don’t forget to reboot your system. Now, attempt QuickBooks Installation again.
Method #3: Use Microsoft Components to Fix the Error Manually
If you don’t get the issue resolved with the help of QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool. There are two methods left to resolve the method manually.
- Repair Microsoft MSXML Manually
- Repair Microsoft.NET Framework
We don’t advise to go for manual resolution procedure if you are not technical hands. It is better you go for expert guidance for manual resolution procedure.
Option #1: Locate Microsoft.NET Framework to Repair it
A Microsoft Component: Microsoft. NET Framework that QuickBooks uses to connect it to the internet.
You may face single error or errors in a group like
- QuickBooks Error Code 1603
- QB Error Code 1722
- QuickBooks Error Code 1903
- QuickBooks Error Code 1904
All the issues are due to Microsoft.NET Framework. Here are the steps you need to follow to repair the Framework.
- Go online and download the repair tool.
- Once the download is complete, save the file to a preferred location (recommended Desktop)
- Now, turn all the programs off and start installing the file extension QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe by double-clicking on it.
- Now, restart your system once the diagnosis process has finished.
After the repair of Microsoft .NET Framework, you may still face the error. In that case, here are the steps you need to follow.
You need to check the Windows Update. To do so,
- On your keyboard, open Windows key.
- Type Windows Update in the search bar that opens
- Check if there is an update available or not.
If an update is available, you need to install that update to get the issue resolved.
Option #2: Repair Microsoft MSXML
If Microsoft MSXML Component is damage in your system, your QuickBooks will not run. To fix the component, you need to follow the steps we are mentioning below.
- You need to Register MSXML DLL file
- Now, uninstall the previous and then install the MSXML 6.0 version.
- Install the Service Pack 1 of Version MSXML 6.0
- MSXML 6.0 will be repaired.
To know complete detail about the tool or assistance from our QuickBooks Technical Support Team, call us on our Toll-Free Number ✆+1-800-796-0471 or connect with us via Live Chat Support.