QuickBooks is the most recommended accountant solution form small and medium industries. Even though it is such an exceptional software, under certain conditions you may encounter some QuickBooks Technical Error such as Flash Installation Error in Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System.
QuickBooks 2018 Flash Installation Error
If you encounter this error you will receive the error message:
Introduce Fails at Installing File FP_AX_MSI_Installer.exe or SP_AX_MSI_INSTALLER.exe (Flash Player)
You may come across this error when you are reinstalling QuickBooks 2012 Pro and a new window or a dialog box appears in your screen with a message, “Introducing Flash…….” status which resembles that “FP_AX_MSI_Installer.exe” with a title “Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Setup.”
If you encounter this Flash Install error, then here are few things which you should avoid.
- Try not to run an introduce through autorun screen.
- Investigating compact disc, and locating QuickBooks organizer.
- Opening organizer and running introduce from that point.
- Reinstalling an outsider Flash 11 while you have received an error message.
Here is the solution mentioned below which you should follow if you have encounter QuickBooks Flash Installation Error in your Windows 8 Operating System.
- Locate the downloaded duplicate of Flash Player in your system and double click on it to start the establishment procedure.
- Press it up while the installer removes the important documents and submits Flash Player on your computer framework.
- Verify the Flash Player that it has been appropriately introduced. You can do this by clicking on Start menu and selecting the “Control Panel”.
- Now click on “Include or Remove Programs” or “Uninstall a Program” and locate “Macromedia Flash Player 7” or a variant of “Adobe Flash Player” in the drop down dialog box which has been submitted on your framework.
- Insert the QuickBooks CD or find the downloaded file program and select the file as advanced media.
- Enable the AutoRun to dispatch the installer by double clicking on it.
- You will receive some instructions which you should follow and ensure that the installer perceives your new file of Flash Player 7 or above.
This solution is recommended by Intuit experts to resolve this error. You can also contact QuickBooks support for some suggestions and queries. If you are unable to connect with them, then you can also get in touch an another alternative option which is Accountsportal.co. They have hired Intuit certified QuickBooks professionals who have years of experience in handling such QuickBooks technical support and functional issues.To get in touch with them, call on their customer support toll-free number ✆+1-800-796-0471. You can dial their support number anytime as they are available 24*7.