In this article we will discuss about QuickBooks Error 6150 and its resolution steps to fix the error both automatically and manually. The user may face this error, during the access of the company file.
As a result, the user may not able to perform their task and it directly impacts their daily production, so it should be removed as soon as possible. This article will surely helpful for the user to troubleshoot the QuickBooks Error 6150 or if they want get tech support they can call our Accountsportal QuickBooks Tech Support Team.
What are Indications of QuickBooks Error 6150?
Their PC regularly crashes with the error 6150 while processing or running the similar program.
- Error 6150 displays on the system and crashes the vigorous program screen.
- Windows process very slow and PC button or mouse response slowly.
- It is displayed an error message of 6150 on the PC.
- Their computer may freezes for some seconds.
The QuickBooks -6150,-1006 message can display during program installation, running of software related programs, during shutdown or startup, or during window system operating installation. The user needs to troubleshoot where and when the error arises on the system
What are the reasons of QuickBooks Error 6150?
- Mistakenly or maliciously deletion of some QB-related files on their PC.
- Damaged or incomplete QuickBooks Software
- Malware or virus attack that will damaged QB-related program files or Windows system files
- The causes behind the happening of the error are that the file they are try to access is on a corrupted platform. The similar error can also arises when the user try to restore company data from a damaged drive. There are some other error codes that can arises like -6150,-1006.
The possible reasons for 6150 are as follow:
- Damaged QuickBooks installation
- Due to corrupted company data file, the user will not able to create a backup file.
- Wrong type QB Company files extension
- Fails to open portable file on their system
How can I resolve the QuickBooks Error 6150?
- QuickBooks file location need to change
- Look for QuickBooks QBW file extension
- Open the computer folder and go into company file option
- Here (desktop) the user need to paste the company files
- Open the company file and restore it.
- Existing company file need to move from the desktop.
- Hold the control button and click on QuickBooks,
- Hope the error has been removed, if error still persist on the system, the user can follow the second solution.
- Go into sample company file and make sure if there is any error with company file. If sample company file displays an error at the time of opening file, means that installation got corrupted and it urgently requires to be repaired.
- Now the user can follow the instructions of Auto Data Recovery copy. The user can recover their company data backup before the issue arises or restore their Auto Data Recovery copy of their company file.
If the user still faces the QuickBooks Error -6150, -1006, they can call our Accountsportal QuickBooks Technical support team helpline toll free number ✆+1-800-796-0471. Our trained QuickBooks experts will assist and fix the error instantly.