Sage 50 2020 to be released on July 2019
If you are a Sage user then you must be up to date with the latest news and updates about Sage software. So, if you have confused or don’t know where to get the updates. Then we are here to tell you about the updates and new versions of Sage 50. As almost many people know about the Sage 50 2020 is going to be released soon. If you know this then read here to know more or if you don’t know about it then here you get to know easily.
So the latest news is that the Sage 50 2020 is going to release this July 2019. If you want to install this new version then you need to uninstall your older version as you cannot use both versions together. Sage50 is upgrading the database from Pervasive v11 to Action Zen v13. But if you want to have both versions then you need to download and install the new version of sage in a different system.
The features that you got in this new version are so cool and great. The features are like:-
- Deposit Ticket ID field characters have expanded up to 20.
- The address fields that are in maintenance records has also increased to 50 chars.
- Now you can choose a specific person while sending the form via email.
- For inbox messages, a new bell notification was added to this update to show how many active messages are there that you have not read yet.
- By clicking on the bell icon you can directly go to the message page which shows all the messages in it.
- One more field has added as “Note” in the area of Maintain Vendors.
All the features that are new to your new version of sage are fully compatible with your Operating System. But if I any case you face any issue regarding installation or compatibility or meeting the requirement for upgrading to the new version you can reach us out. Our team has knowledgeable, professional, trained and expert in solving all kinds of issues.
Related Article: Sage 50 2020 US Edition – What to Expect
Sage 50 2020 System Requirement
Now Sage is planning to bring elevation in its new 2020 version of Sage 50. Sage is about to replace Pervasive v11 with Actian Zen v13. The launch is expected to be scheduled in July 2019.
This information is for all those who are waiting or even for those who are planning to buy it form the first time. First, have a look at the system requirement and then go for purchasing or upgrading it. There is one more option available, you can connect with us and our team will help you make it all understand.
Here are the System Requirements:
- Version 1709 or any above version of Windows® 7, 8.1 and Windows 10
- SVGA Video (high-color 16 bit); Recommended Resolution setting 1440 X 900; Screen Resolution – 1280 X 800 (Recommended); Font Size/DPI – Small Size Required.
- Computer Name – 15 Characters required
- Diskspace – Minimum 1 GB is required (Installation)
- Supportable Internet Explorer – 11.0. Integration of Sage Payment/Payroll and other services.
- 2.0 GHz Processor speed (For both Single-user mode and Multi-user mode)
- Internet Speed – Minimum speed 10 Mbps for optimum performance of all the programs and features.
- Required RAM – 4 GB (For both Single-user mode and Multi-user mode)
- To drive companies in Sage – Minimum of the 5 GB space is required.
- For installing Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.7.2, Minimum space required is 280 MB.
Compatibility and Integration Requirement:
- Excel®, Word®, and Outlook® integration requires Outlook, MS Word, Excel (2016, 2013, 2013, 2007)
- Integration of Office 365 – Office Premium Edition and Enterprise Editions.
- Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 support printer.
Sage 50 in Multiuser:
- Multi-user environment is supported by Sage 50 Premium and its higher versions.
- Sage 50 Premium Accounting – Maximum 5 users allowed
- Sage 10 Quantum Accounting – Up to 40 users are allowed
Go to the User Maintenance Screen to grant access to the users
- To Install the component server – 2 GB Disk Space.
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 and 2008 R2 SP1. Client connection requires to set-up terminal services of windows.
- Additional space in the hard drive required in the Terminal Server when Terminal Server holds more than memory user.
To initiate the process:
- For the registration of the customer, it is mandatory to accept the license agreement in your Sage 50 2020.
Required System Configuration:
- 2.4 GHz Processor Speed: For both Single-user mode or Multi-user mode – Intel Core i3 or higher
- Single-user mode: Minimum 4 GB space require.
- Multi-user mode: Minimum 8 GB space is require.
To get into complete detail, call us on our Toll-free Number 1800-796-0471. You can also get in touch with us via our Official Email ID email@example.com. You can connect with us via our Live Chat Support. We are available 24/7 to provide you with complete on-time assistance.
So, there are many more things that we get to know about the Sage 50 2020 and we will keep you up to date with it. Just be In touch with us. You can also call us at our Sage 50 tech support toll-free helpline number 1800-796-0471. You can send us an email with the glitches that you are facing. We are available 24/7 hours globally.