QuickBooks error -6109, 1069 is a common error code encountered while starting the company file. In such a situation, the first things that need to perform are repairing the QuickBooks account. This helps to resolve the encountered errors while using the QuickBooks software. The user receives the following error while starting a company which could be due to various reasons.
QuickBooks was incapable to reset the database service. Please restart your system and try starting the company file again. If the problem continues, please contact our experts who are experienced enough, in providing suitable solutions with required illustration.
Note: Don’t forget to download and install the latest version of QuickBooks software.
If the business file is stored locally and used on this system, make sure that Hosting is turned off.
- Select Utilities from the QuickBooks software File menu, and click Stop Hosting to Multi-user Access.
- Select Yes in the pop-up message, Stop hosting multi-user access
Resolution to QuickBooks Error (-6106, 1069)
Method 1: Repair QuickBooks
- Close the QuickBooks software
- On the keyboard, press the Windows button + letter E to start the system window.
- Click Change or uninstall a program.
- In the QuickBooks software installation window, Select Next > click the Repair radio button; and then click the Repair button.
- Click Finish.
- Your installation of QuickBooks software must now be repaired. You can restart your system if you receive the prompt to restart.
Method 11: Verify the version of installed Windows
- Search the hard drive for the winver.exe file
- The winver.exe file is located usually in the C:\ System32 folder \Windows.
- Right-click to winver.exe and choose Properties
- Confirm that the version of Windows is English (United States). If it is not then QuickBooks will not operate properly on this machine.
- If the error persists, perform the next step.
Method III: Set the Language and Windows Regional settings to English (Australia)
1. Windows Vista or 7
- Go to Windows Start > search Control Panel > click Region and Language
- In the Formats tab and Format box, alter the entry to English (United States) or, English (Australia) and Click OK.
- Open QuickBooks software
2. Windows XP
- Go to the Windows Start button > search Control Panel > Click Regional and Language Options.
- In the Regional tab and in the Standards formats section, choose English (United States) or English (Australia).
- Click the Advanced tab and in the Language, for non-Unicode programs section, select English (Australia) or English (United States).
- Click OK.
Method IV: Damaged QBDataServiceUserXX
- Go to Windows Start button > search Control Panel > click Administrative Tools > click Services
- Right-click the service that suits your version of QuickBooks software and choose Properties
- Click the Log On tab and mark, the box Local System account and click OK.
- Close the window Services
- Open QuickBooks software
Get further additional support
The above step helps you to fix the QuickBooks error -6109, 1069 encountered while starting a company file. However, if the error still continues in QuickBooks software, you can always connect the QuickBooks experts at our toll-free number 1-800-796-0471.
They are readily accessible for 24×7 to provide a suitable solution and other required information to offer instant support for all the QuickBooks software related error. You can also benefit chat support via Live Chat Support.